Some of your Thoughts Lambo Vs Boat

Ryan206

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

European women!! :monkeyleft: :bj:

:iamwithstupid:

Red bottom chick 15lbs ago :icon_super: and the blond laying with her friend :monkeyleft:

:iamwithstupid:

Red bottom chick 15lbs ago :icon_super: and the blond laying with her friend :monkeyleft:

I have a hard time contemplating my actions if I came upon that scene...

with the right group and one of your big boats, maybe we can make it happen! :icon_thumleft:

we just need to leave the :eusa_shhh: at the mall or something. Where is skokos and Gil when we need them?

Girl with the red bottom is looking at the girl in black with the small tits like "WTF! Youre on the wrong boat!"

Girl with the red bottom is looking at the girl in black with the small tits like "WTF! Youre on the wrong boat!"

:lol2:

Or looking at the blond facing her like bitch dont you know we are in Europe? Take the fcuking top off. :icon_thumleft:

Guest skokos

I would be asking them all the same question. "Do you know what chloroform smells like?"

I would be asking them all the same question. "Do you know what chloroform smells like?"

HAHA!

You should buy a twin lamborghini V12 powered Class 1 powerboat.

Point solved...

lamborghini-powerboat.jpg

A boat that size wouldn't run 70mph with a pair of lambo V12's.

Those big offshore boats usually start with a pair of 1075hp Mercs and go up from there.

Those big offshore boats usually start with a pair of 1075hp Mercs and go up from there.

Uh what? That boat has lamborghini marine v12's in it. WTF are you talking about?

Does this help convince you? This is what is left from the scene :icon_thumleft:

boatchiks.jpg

boatchiks2.jpg

boatchiks3.jpg

I know this has been posted before however I still like it and want it.

It would be even better if it had a Lambo V-12 in it. Sincerely Vic

post-652-1247864473_thumb.jpg

Guy driving looks like White Goodman. Made me chuckle.

post-10654-1247904073_thumb.jpg

Plenty of nice boats at 150K if you want performance and not so much a cruiser. 135K and under will get you a Cigarette Gladiator and a little more will get you an 03-04 TS Top Gun. I've also seen nice 35'+ Donzi's with 525's going for the 150's. A newer 36' Nortech Cat with big power and #6's went for around 175K a few months ago on OSO. Fountains are ugly, but they are a great bang for the buck.

Plenty of nice boats at 150K if you want performance and not so much a cruiser. 135K and under will get you a Cigarette Gladiator and a little more will get you an 03-04 TS Top Gun. I've also seen nice 35'+ Donzi's with 525's going for the 150's. A newer 36' Nortech Cat with big power and #6's went for around 175K a few months ago on OSO. Fountains are ugly, but they are a great bang for the buck.

My Fountain is not ugly

Lamborghini built the marine engines for over ten years and won many championships I think it was like 8 out 12.

The last year tho they had like 4 driver killed in crashes & costs so they dumped the program. The guy in charge of the marine side became one of are Lambo trainers very smart nice guy. He likes to talk about the marine days and what they had to do to over come air restrictions rules. I think the max opening for air intack was 67mm very small when you need to make a ton of HP. The best tho was one year when I was at the factory training we could here them run a marine engine on the dyno untill it poped. Just when you thought the RPMs could not go any higher you could here them bump it up more and more, you could feel the ground vibrating its was sick. If I recall they said max speed was like 170+