Rich Nigga shit!

Guest skokos

Oh fcuk you..racist..if it was some retarded white guy doing the same thing the comments would be exactly the same! Just because he's black gives you the opportunity to use the word racist.grow the fcuk up and get a life before you openly call a group of people racist.

Didn't realize we had this many racists on this forum.

I find it offensive to even name this thread "Rich Nigga Shit" regardless of what that idiot Soulja Boy says or the dumb shit that he buys with his money. Its his money, let him spend it on what he desires, after all, he earned it.

What would the sponsors of this forum think about our group if someone were to link them to this thread.

All this thread is doing is drawing out bs posts. People on this thread are using this thread as an opportunity to get their "black punches" in. The Youtube videos depicting "black face" are over the top.

Recommend that this thread get removed/locked or deleted.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

WTF is wrong with ppl?! How can you even act like that?!

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

Thats ATL Marta I believe. Is it bad that I know those subtitles are shit and I can understand every word she's saying? :lol2: Even though Ive never been on Marta, Ive seen my share of this in person. I do hear it gets pretty sketch on those trains though... Ive got a friend attending Emory right now and he rides Marta into the city for school. Said you'll see the craziest people on those trains....

Thats ATL Marta I believe. Is it bad that I know those subtitles are shit and I can understand every word she's saying? :lol2: Even though Ive never been on Marta, Ive seen my share of this in person. I do hear it gets pretty sketch on those trains though... Ive got a friend attending Emory right now and he rides Marta into the city for school. Said you'll see the craziest people on those trains....

MARTA.... Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta.... oops guess I'm a racist too now.

MARTA.... Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta.... oops guess I'm a racist too now.

Naw, a black friend of mine is the first person that told me what Marta meant, unless he's racist against blacks too?

^^^

Funny as hell, but the OP's video is also exactly what they're talking about....

This is just reverse racism. It is portraying the white people as rednecks by using these banjos and southern slang. This video is trying to say the white man is trying to take over hiphop and make the "performers" bow down to the white man. But this is fine as it is black doing it, if it were whites it would be racist.

Now it's corporate America's fault, lol. You humor me. Some people are so quick to pull the race card when in fact it's hoodrats like Soulja boy, lil wayne, and the like that degrade their people by constantly referring to them as "niggas," women as "ho's and bitches" and only objects of sexual pleasures, and everyone else "racists." Sorry you don't like accepting the truth. And as the old saying goes, "money could never buy class" and it hasn't been anymore true with these uneducated, improper speaking, crotch-grabbing, underwear showing, irresponsible, thugs. BTW, it is laughable if you consider this hip-hop.

:iamwithstupid:

actually i see it differently !

im happy for the guy, and since i dont know him i cant insult him because he is just having fun with his money.

i do criticize the music specially some words they choose, or maybe the thug life scenario they always adopt.

other than that im all good.

Now it's corporate America's fault, lol. You humor me.

I didn't say that! I was just restating what NAS said in his video since someone claimed it was racist of me to post it!

Oh fcuk you..racist..if it was some retarded white guy doing the same thing the comments would be exactly the same! Just because he's black gives you the opportunity to use the word racist.grow the fcuk up and get a life before you openly call a group of people racist.

Hey fcuktard...I didnt openly call a group of people racists. I merely made a comment about what I perceive based on the comments with this fcuked up thread on whats supposed to be a respectable forum. Sounds like you need to get a life..and lambo before you say shit else bitch.

So... what you can't afford one? so that gives you the right to hate on someone else ? And by the way bitch I am black and take offense to all of the fcuked acronyms that this thread has generated.

Now it's corporate America's fault, lol. You humor me. Some people are so quick to pull the race card when in fact it's hoodrats like Soulja boy, lil wayne, and the like that degrade their people by constantly referring to them as "niggas," women as "ho's and bitches" and only objects of sexual pleasures, and everyone else "racists." Sorry you don't like accepting the truth. And as the old saying goes, "money could never buy class" and it hasn't been anymore true with these uneducated, improper speaking, crotch-grabbing, underwear showing, irresponsible, thugs. BTW, it is laughable if you consider this hip-hop.

Well if you think its acceptable for a white person to walk up to a black person and express this popular " term of endearment" and ask him, "What's up my nigga?", I bet you won't walk away with all of your teeth.

That being said, doesn't give Caucasians (or others) the green light to openly use a derogatory term as viewed by us "educated, proper speaking, non-crotch grabbing, non-underwear showing, responsible, affluent Black Americans"

One thing's for sure, Lil Wayne and Soulja Boy are rich as hell. They went out and achieved theirs. You all need to go out and get yours.

I personally don't believe any of you Caucasians would have the balls to walk up to me and openly say the word "nigga" to my face. So you think it's alright (and safe) to do so on a public forum? I don't think so.

Didn't realize we had this many racists on this forum.

I find it offensive to even name this thread "Rich Nigga Shit" regardless of what that idiot Soulja Boy says or the dumb shit that he buys with his money. Its his money, let him spend it on what he desires, after all, he earned it.

What would the sponsors of this forum think about our group if someone were to link them to this thread.

All this thread is doing is drawing out bs posts. People on this thread are using this thread as an opportunity to get their "black punches" in. The Youtube videos depicting "black face" are over the top.

Recommend that this thread get removed/locked or deleted.

Im the one who used the name RICH NIGGA SHIT, which is merely a copy of the video title... if you think I am racist, you are wrong... I hate everyone...white crackas included....

So get off the crack, and stop looking for excuses to talk shit about how life is unfair for black people.. Life is unfair for everyone.

Well if you think its acceptable for a white person to walk up to a black person and express this popular " term of endearment" and ask him, "What's up my nigga?", I bet you won't walk away with all of your teeth.

That being said, doesn't give Caucasians (or others) the green light to openly use a derogatory term as viewed by us "educated, proper speaking, non-crotch grabbing, non-underwear showing, responsible, affluent Black Americans"

One thing's for sure, Lil Wayne and Soulja Boy are rich as hell. They went out and achieved theirs. You all need to go out and get yours.

I personally don't believe any of you Caucasians would have the balls to walk up to me and openly say the word "nigga" to my face. So you think it's alright (and safe) to do so on a public forum? I don't think so.

You're hilarious. So you are openly admitting that there is a double standard. I don't see how a word so disgusting is openly accepted and used among members of the black community, but all of a sudden offensive when someone other than black uses it. You're a joke! That logic doesn't make sense. That word shouldn't be used by anyone, PERIOD! Soulja Boy and Lil Wayne could have a billion dollars and it still wouldn't change my mind about them. They're a bad influence on the youth with their filthy music and it's embarrassing that they're the face of "hip-hop." BTW, I'm NOT Caucasion, but thanks for generalizing.

Any Black person that uses the N word or any derivation of it is a bigger idiot than people of other races useing it.

Thank you!

:iamwithstupid:

I really like your double standard comment, very true. Pretty much every rapper throws in a song about MLK but have never read any of his work and don't know that he would be disgusted with the state of today's black youth for using the word.

Why do you guys call each other the n word? It sounds like you enjoy the word, so why not allow all races to use that word. If it's a bad word then why keep on putting yourself down to that level? why do you keep on down grading yourself. You don't have any respect for each other. Maybe it's a self hate thing or something.

If America is all about equal rights then either everyone is allowed to use that word or no one at all including no black people.

If I'm not allowed to use the "N" word then your not allowed to use the "friend" or "buddy" words.

Im the one who used the name RICH NIGGA SHIT, which is merely a copy of the video title... if you think I am racist, you are wrong... I hate everyone...white crackas included....

So get off the crack, and stop looking for excuses to talk shit about how life is unfair for black people.. Life is unfair for everyone.

WTF are you talking about? never said shit about how life is unfair. Here you go with your bullshit again...get off the crack? Guess thats another attempt at taking a cheap shot black joke. Yes, I think your a fcukin racist

Why do you guys call each other the n word? It sounds like you enjoy the word, so why not allow all races to use that word. If it's a bad word then why keep on putting yourself down to that level? why do you keep on down grading yourself. You don't have any respect for each other. Maybe it's a self hate thing or something.

If America is all about equal rights then either everyone is allowed to use that word or no one at all including no black people.

If I'm not allowed to use the "N" word then your not allowed to use the "friend" or "buddy" words.

Don't include me in the population of "you guys" cause I don't enjoy shit about the word nor do I use it. However, if you want equal rights then I am all about you using the word. Do so at your own discretion. Stop being internet keyboard warriors and use the "N" word on five black people that you know, then come here to post about how you got the living shit beat out of you.