What watch to buy in rose gold?

TRANSAMERA

So I want another watch and this time I want it to be rosegold since I know it will look killer against my ubersexy skintone :icon_mrgreen:

I've been eyeballing the Hublot Bing Bang but it just doesn't feel 100%, what other options do I have except for a AP ROO in rosegold which I want but am to cheap to buy?

I'm looking to spend 5-20K tops.

Thanks!

Not sure if it's your cup of tea but Patek Phillippe 5396, 5296, 5711 & 5167 all available in rose gold and some aren't that $$$. If it's a chunky piece that you want, there's always the Rolex Cosmograph/Daytona in Everose gold but that's kind of in a different class than all those already mentioned.

Just tried on the Chopard MM Supercharged yesterday, nice big piece (46mm+) with tremendous presence and weight. Good for car guys as well due to the MM theme. Plus it's their own movement, which these days of economic woe is still rare even in the high-end.

With a discount from a vendor you buy from frequently you'd be under $20k.

IMG_5507.jpg

IMG_5505.jpg

IMG_5503.jpg

As Al mentioned above, the Rolex Daytona is common but there are some more rare versions that might appeal to you. It's unfortunately a bit dated now due to men's sizes going up so quickly, it actually seems small these days, but I've seen two of the Paul Newman models like the versions in the pics below and came away impressed each time:

RolexDaytona_116528_PaulNewman_01.jpg

RolexDaytona_116518_PaulNewman_01.jpg

How about IWC dopplechronograph ? I know they make a gold version which is not very popular and can be bought for about the same price as the SS one. I am not sure if it comes in rose gold.

Vacheron Overseas is great looking watch and can probably be had for around 20k.

Just tried on the Chopard MM Supercharged yesterday, nice big piece (46mm+) with tremendous presence and weight. Good for car guys as well due to the MM theme. Plus it's their own movement, which these days of economic woe is still rare even in the high-end.

With a discount from a vendor you buy from frequently you'd be under $20k.

Very nice watch Mako, thanks! :icon_thumleft: I read about it a couple of days ago but it seems it has a bit busy looking dial perhaps?

As Al mentioned above, the Rolex Daytona is common but there are some more rare versions that might appeal to you. It's unfortunately a bit dated now due to men's sizes going up so quickly, it actually seems small these days, but I've seen two of the Paul Newman models like the versions in the pics below and came away impressed each time:

If the YMII would have been available in rosegold it would of been my first choiche without doubt! the problem with the Daytona is that it's just to frikkin small for a guy like me.. :eusa_think:

How about IWC dopplechronograph ? I know they make a gold version which is not very popular and can be bought for about the same price as the SS one. I am not sure if it comes in rose gold.

Vacheron Overseas is great looking watch and can probably be had for around 20k.

I will look into this dad, thanks! :icon_thumleft:

I've got a Concord C1 Rose Gold for sale. Retail $34,500, selling for $17,500.

http://www.gemnation.com/watches/Concord-C...20012-4135.html

Good price it seems but it's really not what I'm shooting for buddy, good luck with the sale!

I have a Bell and Ross BR02 in Rose Gold - beautiful watch and you can get it way under your budget. I have the Concord C1 SS model, while I like the watch and will keep it part of my collection, it is damn fat (thick). I tend to wack that watch more than any other I have. It also is not the biggest by a long shot that I have... Not sure what it is about it, but I wack it on every corner I walk by.

If I had to choose one that I don't have I would get the AP ROO Rose Gold with the Grey Dial. It is outstanding looking.

I have also seen a few Panerai in Rose Gold, might be worth a look on that - with a nice black dial, could be a nice combo.

I also think I saw a advert on the new Ulysee Nardin Marine Diver and I think they have a rose gold. I really like UN watches, I don't have any modern ones, but have restored a number of 40's and 50's. Love the brand.

You might also look at the new IWC Big Pilot in Rose Gold, I tried on a few of the SS and PVD ones - nice time piece.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...