Kanye West=Garbage

Guest skokos

Guest skokos

Tactless loser. Even Beyonce looks stunned.

p.s lets see how many 4 or 5 post new members I can get in here to defend him with names like

sicklryks or westsideboi

Ive always had to try to keep my food down anytime this faggot come on screen. This is just another reason why I cant stand him.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a big man he is.. ruining a 16 year old girls moment. Kayne is typical uneducated ghetto garbage. He has NO talent, he just "talks" over stolen music, man is that hard. I think i'll put out an album, Romandad is producing it.

He's trash, and apparently his "music" isn't selling and he needs the spotlight again.

I will say Beyonce's move at the end to give Taylor the spotlight was a VERY nice gesture and shows she has a lot of class.

That being said, I'm looking forward to the very angry country mod that will ensue and destroy Kayne.

Tactless loser. Even Beyonce looks stunned.

p.s lets see how many 4 or 5 post new members I can get in here to defend him with names like

sicklryks or westsideboi

Ive always had to try to keep my food down anytime this faggot come on screen. This is just another reason why I cant stand him.

Paging.....DPRICE

He's a real pain in the ass! :eusa_wall:

I didn't watch the VMA's and I don't particularly enjoy any country music but I'm familiar with Swift, and she at least does decent. That young lady had a moment: she was proud, happy, flattered to receive an award like that... And then here comes - :jackoff: "I've-gotta-give-my-(sometimes racist)-two-cents-in-everything" attention whore that is Kanye West :jackoff: - to ruin that moment for her.

I respect Swift, Kanye is an asshole.

Guest skokos
That being said, I'm looking forward to the very angry country mod that will ensue and destroy Kayne.

Me too. And whats to come as well. I guarantee he will apologize because of the public outrage,and even though it wont be heart felt and not sincere the very fact that this faggot will have to get on camera and apologize will make me grin ear to ear. fcuk you Kanye

fcuk kanye. I hope he gets run over by a fcuking bus.

Mike, please go find me a bus.....Thx!

What a big man he is.. ruining a 16 year old girls moment. Kayne is typical uneducated ghetto garbage. He has NO talent, he just "talks" over stolen music, man is that hard. I think i'll put out an album, Romandad is producing it.

He's trash, and apparently his "music" isn't selling and he needs the spotlight again.

I will say Beyonce's move at the end to give Taylor the spotlight was a VERY nice gesture and shows she has a lot of class.

I agree 100%, Kanye IS typical uneducated ghetto garbage. Hey Kanya :tyson:

I love Taylor, great music, awesome girl. Finally a model others can follow, instead of the teenage myspace hoes listening to idiots like West.

Guest skokos
Paging.....DPRICE

I have captured screen shots and am sending this thread to all of your sponsors..

Publicity.

This will be the most talked about thing for a while.

But when is too far, well, too far?

I think or rather i hope kanye is about to find out.

I have captured screen shots and am sending this thread to all of your sponsors..

What did I miss?

Just like everyone else...that was terrible.

Beyonce really did a great thing at the end giving TS her time.

Kanye and Taylor both suck.

Point was not about their music, it's about what happened.

Guest skokos
What did I miss?

I was joking about something some jackass had said in a thread a few months back,thought he would get the reference :)

Oh.... I dont know....

This isnt nearly as bad as hiring a bargain basement, back alley surgeon to butcher his own mother.

Guest skokos
Oh.... I dont know....

This isnt nearly as bad as hiring a bargain basement, back alley surgeon to butcher his own mother.

I told you that in confidence :rant:

fcuk kanye. I hope he gets run over by a fcuking bus.

You are being kind. I wanna see his face cut open by a steak knife after seeing the expression of the girl's face at the end. Truly fascinating how much people can get away with by simply calling themselves rappers. What a way to end a peaceful weekend.

Just wanna point out that its not beyonce that stands up to start the standing O. If you watch, she is wearing a red dress and is black. The girl who stands up is in a white or silver dress and is white. Maybe beyonce stood up after but I didn't see her do anything other than sit there so I don't think she deserves any credit what so ever. Regardless of who the award is going to or what its for. How fcukin dumb and do you have to be to go up there and say that someone doesnt deserve an award that to the best of my knowledge is an award that is based on votes by the fans. Sit down douch bag. No one likes you or your music. I hope his career tanks and I hope beyonce takes a small hit to because she just sat there and her music really isn't that great to begin with. And quick note. I agree with the comment aboyt taylor being a good role model for todays teens. I'd rather be with someone influenced by someone like taylor swift (nice, respectable looking, well spoken young girl) than some dumb ganster hussie that thinks I "should have put a fcukin ring on it." End rant.