Kanye West=Garbage

Guest skokos

Wow after the new link, I had no Idea that he is that insecure about himself.

lol " this video cost me a million dollars, If I didn't win then all the awards lost"

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skokos

Im watching Jay Leno and Kanye is to perform tonight. Does anyone know if he used the appearance to say anything?

Also

LOL

Guest skokos
How do you embed a video?

When your making a post theres a button that looks like the play button on a dvd player.

Click that and it will make these appear: put video address here[/video

put your video address in between them

When your making a post theres a button that looks like the play button on a dvd player.

Click that and it will make these appear: put video address here[/video

put your video address in between them

Damn I am stupid! Thanks Skokos

I have been telling people for yeaaaaaaaaars how much I hate Kanye west, and how much of a tool he is. What he did last night at the VMA's just blew my mind. I sincerely cannot wait for him to crash and burn in his own arrogance.

That being said...

I think (and I hope am not the only one) that the picture of the 9-11 attacks took this photoshopping a little too far. Lets show a little respect guys.

Why wasn't there this sort of outrage when that idiot Kanye did the same thing at the MTV European Music Awards with that other band? Are people really surprised by this?

On an off topic, how the hell did Beyonce earn $87 million last year?

http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2009/0622/cel...nce-empire.html

Beyonce has enough awards, she will be fine. Taylor Swift is a very respectable artist and Kanye West is just being Kanye West.....a baby.

The guy's got no intellect whatsoever, pretty evident watching him on Leno. BTW, great first show by Jay, I loved the cash for clunkers joke.

"You know the govt. is doing this cash for clunkers program where you can turn in your old car, I made 5 BILLION dollars!"

Guest skokos
Why wasn't there this sort of outrage when that idiot Kanye did the same thing at the MTV European Music Awards with that other band? Are people really surprised by this?

Well i would think because the first time he did it people probably thought "well that was messed up but its probably just a one time thing" secondly he did it to one of Americas sweethearts. Its a little more offensive then doing it to some long haired,nobody's heard of guys