Best Exercise to cut body fat/Gain Muscle

pockmark

Agreed. And to that end, I can't understand why many people aren't more educated about the benefits of fish oil (lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu-3's). Even if money is an issue, then at least take a couple of high-quality capsules a day. If money is not an issue, take up to 12 high-quality capsules a day. Seriously. This is something where greater benefits DO correlate to higher doses.

I won't get into the details of how it helps prevent cancer, helps lean you out (by improving insulin sensitivity), can help with joint pain, can help with eye health, etc., but you SHOULD all know that it has MAJOR cardiovascular health benefits, not the least of which is that it's thought to be a major help in preventing heart attacks. I had a friend whose father was a perfectly healthy, slim, 50-something Asian guy, walked miles every day, ate reasonably well, but fell down and died one die while walking his dog. Fish oil supplementation might very well help to prevent this kind of thing.

Especially if cardiovascular problems run in your family, or if your triglycerides and/or bad cholesterol levels are too high, load up on fish oil, my friends. Load up.

(Rant over.) :-)

:iamwithstupid:

They say due to heart failure in his sleep. Lets stay healthy fellas and remember that we can't skimp out on the most important muscle of all: our heart.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, this is a total tangent, I know, but has anyone else had annoying-as-hell customer service issues with Bodybuilding.com? Someone else was telling me they had issues there too. F-ed up an order of a few things big-time, the "kid" I spoke to on the phone there gave me attitude, claimed he knew things that he was totally wrong about . . . WTF?!

I don't know if you guys order from any of the big online supplement sites. I think Bodybuilding.com is the biggest, but I also think they're the worst. fcuking annoying.

Just ranting. :rant: Sorry.

By the way, this is a total tangent, I know, but has anyone else had annoying-as-hell customer service issues with Bodybuilding.com? Someone else was telling me they had issues there too. F-ed up an order of a few things big-time, the "kid" I spoke to on the phone there gave me attitude, claimed he knew things that he was totally wrong about . . . WTF?!

I don't know if you guys order from any of the big online supplement sites. I think Bodybuilding.com is the biggest, but I also think they're the worst. fcuking annoying.

I used to buy all of my products from bb.com but now buy them from The Vitamin Shoppe. I don't know if they have one in your area, but their online prices are pretty much the same, or sometimes cheaper, than bb.com. You go in store, ask them if they could match the online price, and presto. No ship time, no shipping costs, and professional help when you need it. I have never dealt with their customer service, however.

On the topic of fish oils, I LOVE Udo's choice. When I can afford it, I buy it. Quality fish oils have to be kept refrigerated. I would recommend throwing some flax seed in your diet as well. You can mix your flax seed in with some low fat yogurt, fruits, and granola in the morning for an energy boost as well.

been ordering from bodybuilding.com for about 7 years now not one shitty experience.

anyone you know used it and seen results. Seems pretty intense to me as it messes with your thyroid. Might as well take a cycle of Winnie and deca for that.

YES! Everyone who has used it has had good results. And my brother is currently on it. As long as you follow the 4 week cycle your body will not be affected. I plan on taking it around March while cutting.

• 3 weeks later...

updates? I haven't been doing enough cardio but I still go to the gym daily. Haven't checked my weight. won't check it until january 1st

• 1 month later...

well just recovered fully this week from a knee injury and a broken rib and will start training again tomorrow...due to the Injuries I was unable to train for about 2.5month , and due to other reasons 2009 was a bad year for my overall fitness and that shows :eusa_wall:

My sport is Trekking and Mountain related adventure sports, and my focus in training is to use the method that guarantees me the better and more adequate preparation to achieve best results in my trekking adventures (ask me how I broke my rib :eusa_whistle: ... )

currently

210 pounds

6 foot

goal = to compete in a series of events throughout the year all mountain sports related !

so let's get started by dry up and train endurance....

will focus on fartlek training starting today and in a very extreme diet , so no Veuve for me tonight :icon_confused:

Ladys and Gents, may 2010 bring our Bodies back to shape :icon_super:

well just recovered fully this week from a knee injury and a broken rib and will start training again tomorrow...due to the Injuries I was unable to train for about 2.5month , and due to other reasons 2009 was a bad year for my overall fitness and that shows :eusa_wall:

My sport is Trekking and Mountain related adventure sports, and my focus in training is to use the method that guarantees me the better and more adequate preparation to achieve best results in my trekking adventures (ask me how I broke my rib :eusa_whistle: ... )

currently

210 pounds

6 foot

goal = to compete in a series of events throughout the year all mountain sports related !

so let's get started by dry up and train endurance....

will focus on fartlek training starting today and in a very extreme diet , so no Veuve for me tonight :icon_confused:

Ladys and Gents, may 2010 bring our Bodies back to shape :icon_super:

was your broken ribs from your accident?

was your broken ribs from your accident?

na, the acident left me with a broke colar bone... all good now :icon_thumleft:

knee ligament injurie and broken rib happened while I was looking for new ways to cross a series of valleys in the highest mountain of Portugal...let's just say that I manage to found a preety quick way to the hospital :icon_mrgreen:

the ambulance was a cozy place to be though :lol2:

SDC11184__800x600_.JPG

SDC11185__800x600_.JPG

Gave up the gym 2 months ago and started smoking again about a month ago. I have been Super Stressed at work. Long hours (around 60-70 hour weeks) and really stressful clients honestly gave me little drive to continue.

Gave up the gym 2 months ago and started smoking again about a month ago. I have been Super Stressed at work. Long hours (around 60-70 hour weeks) and really stressful clients honestly gave me little drive to continue.

COME ON MAN!!! Excuses.

I've been hitting the gym everyday since I started in the beginning of Nov. I didn't go out and drink last night, but I'm up and feeling fresh for today's tricep workout :icon_mrgreen: .

After I finish my bulking, more than likely 1 week left, I'm going to be cutting down...

My progress has been a little disappointing. I only added about 15-20 lbs to bench press in 3 months, which is weak. Although, I focus on dumbells/contraction for building chest.

or at least, try and find a Sport that suits you and give it a go...

at least you can get something like this and do it a couple times a week. Today is way too cold to go anywhere so I was glad to have it.

iron_gym.jpg

or at least, try and find a Sport that suits you and give it a go...

I enjoy sport fcuking. But I am married, so that doesn't work without consequences. :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

Here's a nice Brazilian example one would Sport fcuk.

post-679-1262417899_thumb.jpg

at least you can get something like this and do it a couple times a week. Today is way too cold to go anywhere so I was glad to have it.

iron_gym.jpg

:icon_thumleft: I got one of these a few months back, very solid product, use it all the time!

Alllllright....

So an update pic :icon_mrgreen:

This is pretty much a 2 1/2 month bulk. I gained a little bit of fat, so I am currently lifting more reps, dieting better, and taking the fat burning supps I recommended to you Mike. No AB pictures yet because I look like fat bastard with my shirt off!

What were those you recommended again?

Cellucor T7 and Cellucor D4...

Oh...

And CARDIO :icon_mrgreen: .

I could go without the D4, but since am not taking my usual pre-workout supplement, the caffeine in D4 is a ok substitution.

Lots of fruits, veggies, and cardio for the next month. Bummer.

• 2 months later...

from feb14 to march 14 I literally did no exercise. ended up gaining about 11 lbs since the olympics were in town so I ended up partying every night. went and watched quite a few sporting events during the day so didn't really have much time. Now its time to start exercising again!!

Anyone take clenbuterol? I took it yesterday .2 ml which is 40mcg and shit had my heart hurting, i was burning up and felt very lethargic the whole day. get on the scale and i'm down 7 lbs in one day lol. I know its all water weight but still pretty insane. Don't think I will take it again though. I'll stick with regular fat burners lol hope to get to 10% bodyfat by july 1st at the latest. I'm going to buy a new lambo the day I hit 10% bodyfat. Been hoping to get 10% bodyfat since highschool but being an endomorph or at least using being an endomorph as an excuse I've never pulled it off so if I finally do it now...I have no choice but to reward myself :icon_thumleft: :eusa_dance:

Oh snap! Thread resurrection. Looking at that pic of my arms back then made me smile. Here is a new pic:

I'm -20 lbs too :-) (maybe 15)

1YCKwGyoJ2pCOoZhy4XozUok085Q1346.jpeg

from feb14 to march 14 I literally did no exercise. ended up gaining about 11 lbs since the olympics were in town so I ended up partying every night. went and watched quite a few sporting events during the day so didn't really have much time. Now its time to start exercising again!!

Anyone take clenbuterol? I took it yesterday .2 ml which is 40mcg and shit had my heart hurting, i was burning up and felt very lethargic the whole day. get on the scale and i'm down 7 lbs in one day lol. I know its all water weight but still pretty insane. Don't think I will take it again though. I'll stick with regular fat burners lol hope to get to 10% bodyfat by july 1st at the latest. I'm going to buy a new lambo the day I hit 10% bodyfat. Been hoping to get 10% bodyfat since highschool but being an endomorph or at least using being an endomorph as an excuse I've never pulled it off so if I finally do it now...I have no choice but to reward myself :icon_thumleft: :eusa_dance:

You're going to get no where that way but sick and flabby. You need some weight training, a healthy diet, and cardio. I'll help you get me there if you need me to! And btw, those "body types" are excuses. Well, I actually have a HARD time gaining muscle, but I'm not going to blame it on my body type, I'm just going to work harder.

Damn...sorry for so many posts! I've quit drinking/partying also. I haven't drank since December (binge drink). Now, when I get the urge to drink, I can't even finish a beer. It feels so much better kicking the alcohol.