FS: 2001 Diablo

chade014

2001 diablo for sale

14800 miles

Pearl yellow with black inter.

New clutch was done about 1500 miles ago.

Call or email me for pics and if you have any questions

chad

818 822 6272

sales @ wholesalecellutions.com

• 2 weeks later...
2001 diablo for sale

14800 miles

Pearl yellow with black inter.

New clutch was done about 1500 miles ago.

Call or email me for pics and if you have any questions

chad

818 822 6272

sales @ wholesalecellutions.com

Sold the car for $130,000.00 yesterday.

What a steal!

The guy in Summerlin with the black 6'o, white interior, factory wing, 14k miles, 1 owner, sold it to D@M in Chicago for 95K. I got there a day late. They were loading it on the truck.

Guest skokos

I believe they have that one listed now for 154k

The guy in Summerlin with the black 6'o, white interior, factory wing, 14k miles, 1 owner, sold it to D@M in Chicago for 95K. I got there a day late. They were loading it on the truck.

OMG

• 3 weeks later...

There are twenty lambo dealers that would have paid more than 95k for this car. That leads me to believe, there is a story behind this car, or he lied to you, or both. Basically messing with your head, knowing you will always be trying to duplicate that deal.

There are twenty lambo dealers that would have paid more than 95k for this car. That leads me to believe, there is a story behind this car, or he lied to you, or both. Basically messing with your head, knowing you will always be trying to duplicate that deal.

Exactly! 130k is already a smoking deal! Let alone 95k. Definitely something wrong with the car..

Exactly! 130k is already a smoking deal! Let alone 95k. Definitely something wrong with the car..

$95k is salvage title money.

$95k is salvage title money.

95k is dead ass broke and need money now. Interesting things happen in this current economic climate. The owner told me this is what they sold it for. Car was never wreaked and no story, simply someone that needed cash badly and needed it now.

95 was the bank pay off. Lambo of LV tried to buy this car every month but the guy would always scrape up the payment at the last minute. I ran into this guy once and told him I had a 92. He was like "one of those old things" and blew me off. Well fcuk you dude! I paid cash for mine.

95 was the bank pay off. Lambo of LV tried to buy this car every month but the guy would always scrape up the payment at the last minute. I ran into this guy once and told him I had a 92. He was like "one of those old things" and blew me off. Well fcuk you dude! I paid cash for mine.

Matt originally put me in contact with them a year and a half ago, they wanted 195k then, I told her she was crazy. I believe LLV offered them 135k at that time or would try to sell it on consignment. At least you had the last laugh.

hehe