I'm coming to FL!

Bakke

On week left in cold Sweden.. (yesterday the first snow came in Stockholm!)

Sprite, how is your schedule? Any spare time? Mr. Vroom? GBGallardo?

//Bakke

I will be in town, so hit me up. You should check out Heffner Performance which is also located in Sarasota, always plenty of hot cars there!

I will be in town, so hit me up. You should check out Heffner Performance which is also located in Sarasota, always plenty of hot cars there!

I've tried to contact Jason without any answer..

Well, tomorrow I'll be en Miami over the day.. I'm not sure if I'll be any time to shoot cars.. But if it's a really nice car I'll probably be able to solve the problem. =) If you are interested, please wright here tonight.. I'm not sure if I'll get hold of a computer tomorrow.

GBGallardo and Sprite, Wednesday afternoon and evening?

Mr. Vroom (and Heffner?), My family will visit friends in Sarasota on friday.. I think we can meet then. Or if you want, come to St Pete Beach any night and we can have a photosession over here..

Well, tomorrow I'll be en Miami over the day.. I'm not sure if I'll be any time to shoot cars.. But if it's a really nice car I'll probably be able to solve the problem. =) If you are interested, please wright here tonight.. I'm not sure if I'll get hold of a computer tomorrow.

Mr. Vroom (and Heffner?), My family will visit friends in Sarasota on friday.. I think we can meet then. Or if you want, come to St Pete Beach any night and we can have a photosession over here..

I recommend you guys take the time if you have it and get a good session of your cars. Oskar is a very talented kid spite his young age, plus he is a cool guy overall.

He has been awesome to work with on my cars :icon_thumleft:

your work is amazing! wish you had time leaving miami to come shoot cars here :)

• 1 month later...

Great job Oskar! I have a high rez version of the last(front shot) as my screen saver, and that pic pops, almost 3D! :icon_thumleft:

OMG

the photos are incredible, Mr Vroom your car is modified so tastefully.

Please post more shots if you have.

I love the first shot, fasten your seatbelts we will be taking of shortly :icon_mrgreen:

OMG

the photos are incredible, Mr Vroom your car is modified so tastefully.

Please post more shots if you have.

I love the first shot, fasten your seatbelts we will be taking of shortly :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks Fortis, thats all I have for now, but I am sure Oskar has some more.

Thanks guys!

I have a few more ok shots but they need a bit of retouching.. But none of them are as good as the photos Nath4N posted.. Since I came home to Sweden I've had tons of school work.. Haven't had any time to photoshop.. But next week it should be calmer.. Hopefully I'll get a few more shots done!

Btw... It sucked that the trip to Orlando never was done.. Sorry GBG..

Fantastic job! I like them all but the second one has special magic to it. Can we have 1650x1080 versions or higher?

Thanks guys!

I have a few more ok shots but they need a bit of retouching.. But none of them are as good as the photos Nath4N posted.. Since I came home to Sweden I've had tons of school work.. Haven't had any time to photoshop.. But next week it should be calmer.. Hopefully I'll get a few more shots done!

Right on, next time you come to FL look me up, I just got another TT that I would love you to shoot :icon_thumleft:

DSC02466.JPG

DSC02474.JPG