RHD brand new Lambos

tensiion

UK VAT rate is set at 15% currently. If you export out of the UK without the car going on the road then you don't have to pay it, you then pay your local import taxation and road fees if applicable.

Don't bother trying to export a car from South Africa. You're going to pay out of your rear end!

540k US for a LP560-4

Which country has most reasonable prices without VAT for brand new RHD Lambo's?Singapore ,UK,Australia or South Africa?

Japan, you can special order RHD no cost, cars are cheaper than in US, Australia don't even think about it prices are US x 2 not sure about the other countries.

Does the Ukraine use RHD cars?

If there's no agent representing Ukraine, then perhaps you could order directly from the factory and buy a diagnostic system from them as well.

I'm personally looking to privately import a LP640 Roadster into Singapore. Checked with UK agents and they won't sell it for less than list because there's an agent here. I'll have to claim back the VAT myself as well.

At the current level of Sterling I get the impression the UK is the cheapest and a lot of the cars are being exported

My old Superleggera went to Bangkok and I get the impression that a lot of the 560/560spyders have gone to HK/Sing/Malaysia

Just working off the asking price a 560 like this is $223,000 (so probably $210k) for export http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1046135.htm

I guess all RHD cars in the UK are a lot cheaper. Not only exotics. A problem can occur in some countries with RHD traffic, the conversion can be costly, and many times it's not done how it should be. Oh yes, and somewhere you can't even register RHD cars.

Based on the current exchange rates, I think that the UK would be the cheapest. Euro prices are the same as US, just in Euro. AU is always way higher than US, even once converted to USD. Japan has really strong Yen right now, so forget that. Most of Asia has really high taxes I think.

I don't know all the VAT or import/export rates, but my gut says UK is the best bet.

Euro prices are the same as US, just in Euro.

240 000 euro is still more than $ 240 000, you know that right ... (240k euro = 350k USD)

and yes the UK market is quite cheap nowadays, I don't know when it will recover. There are a lot of bargains.

At the current level of Sterling I get the impression the UK is the cheapest and a lot of the cars are being exported

My old Superleggera went to Bangkok and I get the impression that a lot of the 560/560spyders have gone to HK/Sing/Malaysia

Just working off the asking price a 560 like this is $223,000 (so probably $210k) for export http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1046135.htm

These cars sure do travel :icon_mrgreen:

If there's no agent representing Ukraine, then perhaps you could order directly from the factory and buy a diagnostic system from them as well.

I'm personally looking to privately import a LP640 Roadster into Singapore. Checked with UK agents and they won't sell it for less than list because there's an agent here. I'll have to claim back the VAT myself as well.

Ukraine is LHD.

I am helping with searching necessary Lambo for my friend from Europe,I heard about rhd LP640 roadster black,I need to check it

240 000 euro is still more than $ 240 000, you know that right ... (240k euro = 350k USD)

and yes the UK market is quite cheap nowadays, I don't know when it will recover. There are a lot of bargains.

That's what I meant. They really don't price them anywhere near the exchange rate. Either we get a huge discount, or Europe gets ripped off. All relative though I guess.

I am helping with searching necessary Lambo for my friend from Europe,I heard about rhd LP640 roadster black,I need to check it

Can you expand on this? IE where the car is actually going what with the UK being the only place in Europe that drives on the right.

wow that's cheap, Japanese list at todays rate is US$281,000 minus 5% if you export it, the exchange rates play a big part on large $ value items.

The pound is taking a pounding :icon_mrgreen:

I was thinking of the LP640 myself, we can discuss.