Dyno video of my TT Gallardo prepped for the Texas Mile

Barron

994 RWHP on C16. 870 on pump and 21 psi.

those runs were on a warmish day. I'm sure in cool temps it would get into the 4 digits.

Not to hijack the thread but how does the SC/TT setup compare to a straight turbo set up. Was your car originally turbo only?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonah what kind of power is your 560 making and how is the e grear holding up ? Bill

The e-gear system in the 560 has a LOT of mechanical changes, so I'm not sure what impact just an electronic change will do..

I wish my 560 was a traditional 6 speed....

Jonah

dang....I am only running 26psi on my TT/SC Ford GT.

crank that sucker up!

TT/SC GT....I took a photos of a particular one of those at Houston's Cars and Coffee meet earlier this month.

There was a guy that was explaining the whole set up to me and was telling me that it dynos around 1050 whp.

He said "The supercharger gets it out of the hole and the turbos shoots a hole into whoever is behind it..."LOL. He also was saying the car will be running the TM.

It was also parked next to a TT/GT it was dark grey or something like that...got photos of that too.

By chance were you there at the meet or are there more than one of these running around TX?

TT/SC GT

2yowyud.jpg

TT/GT

v441s3.jpg

Thanks Ray! I'm planning to come down Thursday and watch the GTs run! When is your G going to be back? I'll run your heffner TT G with you driving it vs my UGR TT G with me driving. 60-180 best 2 out of 3 sound good? I'm sure SW will help be the judge. The Heffner guys are saying you have the fastest heffner car, I'm quite sure you can't beat me *grin*. Screw the dynos and bench racing, let's have some fun and see what these cars can do. We will get it all on video for everyone to watch.

Jonah

That sounds like a plan :D

Congrats on your 231 (232?) run at the Texas Mile!! The ART guys were saying you thought it was a hell of a ride :)

I will plan on bringing my GTT down to Austin for a little roll on racing when I get it back :D