Forza 3 Thread

spazmatt527

Sweet mother of god...you guys might cost me an additional $500 in gaming devices this week......

500?

You could get the game and the Xbox for a tick over 300, and if you are willing to do Ebay for the system even less.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the engine sounds accurate to the vehicle even after being modded? IE. All motor, turbo spool/BOV sounds and supercharger whines etc?

Biiiig problem with the GranTurismo series...alot of their motor sounds sounded like shyt!

Yeah some cars though sound weird compared to others. Odd thing is with a few cars, I heard a swooshing sound rather than a spooling turbo? Anyone else have that?

Yeah some cars though sound weird compared to others. Odd thing is with a few cars, I heard a swooshing sound rather than a spooling turbo? Anyone else have that?

Ya... The sounds aren't all that great. I actually don't notice much difference between car sounds of Forza 2 & 3. And the tire squeel all sounds the same. I can't remember if it was Forza or GranTurismo that was mic'ing up to the exhaust of many cars to get accurate sounds.

I will say, for a driving game that's easy to play with a controller, this is it. Customizing is bad-ass, you can actually win races, and it's fun. Gran Turismo is much more serious, and it's impossible without a wheel. Plus, it probably won't come out till Summer. LOL

a couple more of my pictures, the graphics in this game are freaking amazing.

O and lambo91 how did you get the LP560 bumper on your GSL in the game?

post-8211-1256871859_thumb.jpg

post-8211-1256871885_thumb.jpg

post-8211-1256871912_thumb.jpg

post-8211-1256879529_thumb.jpg

post-8211-1256880016_thumb.jpg

Guest skokos

Also who has the regular version and who has the special edition? Is it worth the extra $25 bucks for the key chain,flash drive and VIP car package etc..??

skokos i would get the VIP edition. you can only get the dbs, scuderia, superleggera, and gt3 rs with the limited edition version as of now. they might release them later on but it kinda sucks for the non vips.

decided to make a verde ithaca gallardo se

design is for sale in the store front too if you want to buy it

gse1copy.jpg

gse3copy.jpg

gse4copy.jpg

gse5copy.jpg

gse6copy.jpg

gse7copy.jpg

decided to make a verde ithaca gallardo se

design is for sale in the store front too if you want to buy it

I was just looking at your pics on the xbox.

Check this one out! :shock:

post-8211-1256881579_thumb.jpg

no sls as of yet. but forza developers are supposedly releasing 10 new cars a month for a year.

im sure that will appear as well as the gtr and lp560 and lp670....

http://www.forzacentral.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=90

This site has a ton less traffic and is more up to date as well....that list, before the original one released, followed this one. There's also a lot more useful information and less idiots on this one.

The 10 cars a month thing was confirmed as untrue and they will not be doing that. The SLS, like the F458 will most likely be download content.

LP560-4 is "confirmed" for download...when I asked about it, I was hinted that it would be in. The GTR, they are trying to get, but due to Polyphony (Gran Turismo) having the rights, they're still some issues....chances are if it does come out for Forza, it will be after Gran Turismo hits.

I was just looking at your pics on the xbox.

Check this one out! :shock:

Got that in my garage now, and the Veyron - fulled tuned :D On level 30.

I also have a G SL with V12 swap fully tuned that thing is a MONSTER. Painted it Verde :)

Haha do we all have Verde Ithica Gallardos? I have one as well with blacked out rims. Also the game lists it as an 08 I think but it is an 04/05. Old school tape deck radio inside and longer gearing.

How do you get to the photo mode in this warehouse I keep seeing photos of? And how are you guys uploading live screen snaps to the PC?

when doing any single player race (or testing etc etc) press start and choose take photo.

then when you save it it will give you the chance to upload it to your storefront.