GTT Vs Texas Mile VW 996TT

Allan-Herbie

as far as i know from reading the various 6 speed threads... his car can go up to 2.5bar as a quote from this thread....

60-130 low boost 5.43secs

"2.5bar, the car already put down 1032rwhp on dyno dynamics at 29psi which is 2.0bar"

should be interesting to see nonetheless...

Hey Slavik, good to see you here on LP.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO...................*crickets chirping*...............End of the day now. What happened?

I think he was saying the race is NEXT weekend.

I will do my best!

Really guys, does it matter? Who here would rather have a mega hp 996TT than a GTT? Anyone? Give me the Lambo.......every time. End of story.

Is that the same setup as VRALEXANDER's car?

No... He makes less power and weighs 820lb's more.. Same tuner, different setup.

Since I know both parties and am staying out of this, I want to throw this out.. I am filming my TV show, 'Forum Wars' on Friday in LA. We have a fully prepped track and I will have the crew film both of you guys going down the dragstrip to air on SPEED as a 'Forum Wars' special event.

No... He makes less power and weighs 820lb's more.. Same tuner, different setup.

Since I know both parties and am staying out of this, I want to throw this out.. I am filming my TV show, 'Forum Wars' on Friday in LA. We have a fully prepped track and I will have the crew film both of you guys going down the dragstrip to air on SPEED as a 'Forum Wars' special event.

Things just got mighty interesting....

Vralex you have PM...

So now this toolbox is juggling dates.. Went from Sunday... to Sat .. back to Sunday at 6am... No way am I getting up at 4am to be in the OC at 6am.. I did that the last time after confirming with Robert and all his friends that we would all be on pump gas, have passangers to video etc... I showed up on pump with Bryan, everyone else was alone on race gas... :eusa_wall:

Funnything I got a bunch of emails from his Porsche buddies saying what an idiot he is..

Vralex you have PM...

So now this toolbox is juggling dates.. Went from Sunday... to Sat .. back to Sunday at 6am... No way am I getting up at 4am to be in the OC at 6am.. I did that the last time after confirming with Robert and all his friends that we would all be on pump gas, have passangers to video etc... I showed up on pump with Bryan, everyone else was alone on race gas... :eusa_wall:

Funnything I got a bunch of emails from his Porsche buddies saying what an idiot he is..

Many seem to be sucking him off on the 6 though, kind of funny to watch.

Many seem to be sucking him off on the 6 though, kind of funny to watch.

Appears that a moderator has closed the thread. Shame, I just heated up the popcorn.

Sounds like the perfect race for the show! I wish I was in LA to watch this race in person. What are you suggesting for the race Alex? 60-130? 1/4mile?

Jonah

Sounds like the perfect race for the show! I wish I was in LA to watch this race in person. What are you suggesting for the race Alex? 60-130? 1/4mile?

Jonah

If you guys want QUALITY High Def video of this event with On car and/or IN car cameras, let me know. Or, you can utilize the low def SD videos our *friend* uses. He shall remain nameless.

Id love to actually see this race happen. Like its been said before, his car aint exactly a looker, whether he wins or loses, id still rather have a GTT. But fcuk it, go run him and see what happens. Hopefully you bring home a win. We finally have a cause that will bring all different tuners of the gallardos onto the same team!

So you have started your talk about not gonna race because of this or that. Man up and race where ever and when ever it is.

So you have started your talk about not gonna race because of this or that. Man up and race where ever and when ever it is.

I have? Sorry bud... He called ME... asked me to set up a race for yesterday. I told him sure but my car has a full tank of 91 octane.. I said I would go race if he was on pump gas also, but not to play me for a fool because if i showed up on pump gas and he was on race gas I would just go home. So then it changed to NEXT Sunday @ 9am (meaning he was planning to show up on race gas)... I said lets do it at noon... then he changed it to Saturday... Now he changed it to Sunday @ 6am... I dont wake up at 4 am for ANYTHING..let alone to go race some retard....

Keep in mind we are driving approx 60miles to click off 1 60-160 run and turn around and go home... At a normal time frame that works around my schedule Im willing to do it. Now he says RobertP is going to set everything up... I went and met those guys before at 4am... the last time they were adamant that we all show up on pump.. So I did... they all showed up on race gas...Not to mention @ 4am the lone lambo gets the ticket.. which I did..

Hell, yeah!!! Talk about calling everyone out to shut tha fcuk up and race!!! I think VR's got everyone covered....Nooooooo excuses.

Only thing needed is for guys to put skin in the game. An entry fee or something 3-4 days in advance. Something like $250-$300 so chumps that talk smack and don't pay can be called out for the D-Bags they are... The ones that pay, surely aren't gonna skip out and not show.