Which cars have you mocked then grown to love or bought?

donnie

I bet this happens to the L-FA. People hate on it now but becomes loved in the future. With the exception of the price...

GTR

SLR

C6 POS, people thought the fixed headlights killed it

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always used to comment that Audi had really missed the mark with regard to appearance on the S5. Now I have one as a daily driver and love it.

Tell me you TT'd your S5 :lol2:

Crazy donnie,mine are the same picks! Im sure I could think of more...

But I didnt like the estoque's styling now I love it.

The ford GT looked to flat on top and looked akward to me when I saw them on the roads....Now its a favorite.

HATED the SLR when It came out,thought It looked mis-proportioned and thought it was gay it only came in a auto-box. Now after seeing so much about them and seeing some of the modded cars like Allans they have become a favorite.

Another is the G55 AMG. When I was younger I thought they looked like a rolling refrigerator and were plain,now its probably my favorite SUV

I'm with you on that one. But prefer the G65 AMG though.

Guest skokos

Sure, but its the same car as far as exterior styling goes the look Identical....so your kinda arguing a moot point?

ALSO im having a hard time finding any evidence AMG every actually built a G65 and that the ones on the internet were not engine swaps done outside the factory.

I know Mohammed Bin Sulayem put a SLR motor in a G55.

Instead of spending $400k on a rare G I would much rather buy a G55,send it to Kleeman or renntech and have them send me back a 700 hp + car for maybe $25 k in modifications

This one supposedly has a twin turbo V12 in it but it does not look factory at all

dubaicars5.jpg

dubaicars6.jpg

dubaicars7.jpg

Guest skokos

They did build a rare G63 with a V12 in 2002 but it only had 444 HP Which would make it less then a current stock G55 Kompressor and it cost 3 times as much

Mercedes%20G63%20AMG%20(2).jpg

Mercedes-Benz_G63_W463_002.jpg

Guest skokos
A G65? Did not know there was one, is it a tuner car or a Euro model only?

Damn.`Read the post above you man lol :eusa_think:

I've always loved the G55. I'd buy one if it wasn't so expensive. $100k for any SUV is too much IMO. Still, it's by far the coolest SUV around and they're pretty rare. I see more exotics than I do G wagons.

For whatever reason I have a sick sick perversion for an X6M. I have no clue why, but I want one badly... :drunk: :eusa_shhh:

Porsche---mocked it! and guess what.....STILL thing is one ugly ass car (performance blah blah blah) see them all here in Switzerland and around---oh never grown to like it---but never say never :icon_mrgreen: and still mock his ass.

Porsche---mocked it! and guess what.....STILL thing is one ugly ass car (performance blah blah blah) see them all here in Switzerland and around---oh never grown to like it---but never say never :icon_mrgreen: and still mock his ass.

There are 3 G63 AMG's running around.

There is only one G55 with the SLR Engine in it (This car also has two siblings, SLK55 and E55 AMGs both with SLR engines in it, there is an infamous video where the SLK55 with the SLR engine drag races an Enzo)

There are 12 G65's in existence...I'll look for the number again, but I'm sure of it. Many Sheiks ordered them, they were ordered to be built as such, and not post engine swaps.

There's a few other swaps roaming around the UAE.

Guest skokos
There are 12 G65's in existence...I'll look for the number again, but I'm sure of it. Many Sheiks ordered them, they were ordered to be built as such, and not post engine swaps.

Post the source of info as well please

For whatever reason I have a sick sick perversion for an X6M. I have no clue why, but I want one badly... :drunk: :eusa_shhh:

Same here! There's just something about the car I love!

The stance reminds me of a bulldog

I`m always surprised how cars grow on you.

The Estoque - Something wasn't right - I was let down but have grown to REALLY want it.

The Ford GT and SLR - both cars I really didn't like the look of - SLR I thought looked to much like an SLK - the FGT, looked too retro - I found myself looking to buy a FGT this year.

I think some cars are like ginger women - When you see them at first your really not sure ; then suddenly you find yourself beating off to them. :jackoff: :lol:

NISSAN GTR - Hated it at first...now its my next car for sure.

SLR - Too long in front....now I think its one of the most beautiful Mercedes ever. - Same with SLS

New M3....HATED it at first after owning multiple last gen models. Now I kind of like it.

Toyota FJ Cruiser... hated it.....Now I like the Trail Teams Edition like a Defender 90

Bentley Flying Spur. -Hated the back at first and thought it to be too round and "soft" ...Now I understand that its hands down...best 4 door sedan for the $. Esp. the Speed version.

There are 3 G63 AMG's running around.

There is only one G55 with the SLR Engine in it (This car also has two siblings, SLK55 and E55 AMGs both with SLR engines in it, there is an infamous video where the SLK55 with the SLR engine drag races an Enzo)

There's a few other swaps roaming around the UAE.

This is very cool info. and it blows my mind!