Get ready to cry..cool video,lots of lambo super trofeo crashes

Guest skokos

Skokos.....You evil, evil man........I now feel horrible, terrible and miserable....

I'll now log out and head over to my Martini looking sad and happy at the same time... Again' you evil evil man :icon_biggrin:

Guest skokos
Skokos.....You evil, evil man........I now feel horrible, terrible and miserable....

I'll now log out and head over to my Martini looking sad and happy at the same time... Again' you evil evil man :icon_biggrin:

Dont worry,im crying inside too :crybaby2:

That was good, Lambo crashfest :icon_mrgreen: I was expecting major Demolition derby but I'll take it... :tyson:

I can watch Lambos crash all day long :drunk:

Great vid, watched it twice, once in HD full screen! If they bring this series to the US, it will probably be a good idea to stick to tracks with a LOT of runoffs!

Cry???? you baby! , its not a beauty contest :fflak: ...

these cars are for racing :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: and sh*t happens when racing! seen a couple of trofeos at a garage here and believe me these cars are amazing in person!

I really want to punch some of those guys in the nuts after seeing this and the other Super Trofeo video. Some crappy driving there--maybe they need to look up "apex" in the dictionary because a majority of them don't know what it is...

I love it!!! They are out there racing their asses off! Hats off to them. You rarely see that shit in Challenge racing. As for the font, it is Lamborghini's own font. It can be downloaded. I had to buy it when I was at the store for doing communications on our letter head. It is called, IIRC, Interstate bold. I have it on a disk here somewhere, I just can't seem to find it.

Since when do you get to run on the track with coolant in your car?

The one spewing purple coolant off the front right radiator after crashing....

Great Vid!!! I love to see super cars driven like they were meant to. I would kill to have that opportunity!