Can you believe this? NSFW

soup

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f04_1258418085

Can't believe someone is this messed up...

The good thing is he'll probably get arrested.

[Edit from RD- THIS VIDEO IS GROSS- DO NOT CLICK THE LINK UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE ENRAGED. ]

[Listen- Im fcuking serious.... Dont click this.... I dont want to hear you bitching about it if you do.... I cant think of a better way to express this. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.]

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watch alot of bad shit on the internet, but NOTHING gets my blood boiling more that things like that. There is no punishment befitting of what those three deserve - And I do mean all three - the guy filming, the guy with the video, and the guy with the camera.

That motherfucker should be thrown off the bridge REPEATEDLY after the dog until he is dead, ALONG with the fcuking POS filming him and egging him on!!!!! If I had a gun Id shoot him in the head myself!!!!!!!!

I wont watch the video either.. something has to make you wonder just what could be the major wiring malfunction with people who do shit like this...

to me someone capable of this is no different or less fucked up than a Pedophile...

A pedophile? If you can do something like that to a defenseless dog you can easily do it to another humanbeing.. INMO someone like that deserves the most painfull of deaths..

:iamwithstupid: though i dont think we should kill him

i think we should put him in a prison and make sure his cell mate does this :icon_anal: and this :bj: every day for the rest of his life

That is fucked up and sorry I watched that. All those people should be thrown off the bridge at the same time and well I will stop there....

Just saw this vid for the first time, and unfortunetaly it was filmed in the country where I was born and raised....

That piece of crap said:

-That will be a movie on how dogs can fly. After he dropped it: - So why didn't you fly???

Seriously, what do people have to have in their fcuking mind to do things such as that??.....

That sonofabitch!

I Was hoping they would have gotten hit by the speeding car....

That is fcuking DISGUSTING.

Thousands of dogs are killed right after they are born. What do you have to say about that?

They arent thrown 30 feet off a fcuking bridge so they can wail in pain for the entertainment of a bunch of goddamned sociopaths.

What the fcuk is wrong with you?

Guys, I hate to say this, but I have to revert to my comment on the street racing/chasing video thread we just had. To watch this shit is to condone it. If you click the link, and this asshat gets airtime and views, the more people are going to think it is ok. If the video goes viral, it does it nothing but give it traction most of the time. If this spawns 100 more of these type things we did ourselves no good. Linking to the video on a board of this magnitude does nothing but promote the fuckstick that did that along with the shitbricks that host it. IF I were LiveLeak, I would be fcuking ashamed of myself.

As for the pedophile/dog thrower comment, how can you see a huge difference as you are talking about two completely helpless beings. That dog could not fight back nor can a young child. That dog actually was probably coaxed over thinking it would get some food/love/attention/warmth etc... And these guys capitalized on it. Do everyone a favor, don't watch this shit, don't give it traction and please don't link our board to it. Yes, what they did is horrendous, please don't make this board party to it. I am not trying to live my life with my head in the sand, but I feel as though I am contributing to what is fast becoming the total collapse of society.

They arent thrown 30 feet off a fcuking bridge so they can wail in pain for the entertainment of a bunch of goddamned sociopaths.

:iamwithstupid:

That sonofabitch!

I Was hoping they would have gotten hit by the speeding car....

That is fcuking DISGUSTING.

:iamwithstupid:

FCUK THAT GUY

My heart is absolutely pounding......why the FCUK did I watch that? Worst thing I have ever seen in my life.....that innocent dog...

The Pedophilia/ Animal Cruelty comment is actually SPOT ON.... In Psychology its called the "McDonald Triangle." There are three behaviors that predict future sociopathic behavior on humans (aka, Pedophilia, Arson, Serial rape, Serial murder,).

The BIG one is ANIMAL CRUELTY.

Another is obsession with fire.... (I cant seem to remember the third right now).

Just about EVERY serial killer has a past history of animal cruelty. That doesnt mean HUNTERS, folks who eat meat, or people who euthenize their fcuking cat because it gets cancer or because they cant take care of or find homes for the dozen kittens it had last week.... Its people who HARM ANIMALS BECAUSE THEY ENJOY WATCHING THEM SUFFER... They do this until they get bored with it, and then they move on to their preferred human victim, whether that be kids, or women with brown hair, or prostitutes, or whoever.

This guy (if he lives long enough) is well on his way. He wasnt euthenizing this dog (Even if that was the best method his cromag brain could come up with, he wouldnt have VIDEOTAPED the fcuking thing.....) He was torturing it. And getting a kick out of it. And saving a video of it so he could go back to it and relive the thrill.

Guys, I hate to say this, but I have to revert to my comment on the street racing/chasing video thread we just had. To watch this shit is to condone it. If you click the link, and this asshat gets airtime and views, the more people are going to think it is ok.

I dont see that happening..... From what I can tell, this broke about 12 hours ago.... And there are already mobs with torches and pitchforks on their way to this guys house.

That's absolutely horrible, stupid ass should burn in hell for doing that :tyson:

Do you think the dog survived it? You can see it moving at the end of the video!

Broken legs and a growing pool of blood underneath it at the end..... Probably survived a few more minutes.

Thousands of dogs are killed right after they are born. What do you have to say about that?

Let me preface this by saying that I'm not some vegetarian tree-hugging hippe animal rights activist.

There are MILLIONS of animals killed on a daily basis, and I could care less - Because out of those millions, 99.999% are done humanely and for a specific purpose. I had KFC yesterday and it was delicious, and I know a chicken died so I could enjoy it - But it wasn't thrown off a fcuking bridge and left helpless to die as it 'yelped' in pain - all while three assholes laughed and pointed at it.

That's a little bit fucked up. I can think of ALOT of people that are more deserving to die rather than that dog.

You misunderstood me. I'm not saying "Who the fcuk cares about one dog thrown from the bridge, thousands of them are killed everyday". I'm just stating a fact, that maybe not all of you realise. I really like dogs, my 13-year old Collie died two months ago. Oh, and I haven't even watched that video.

That said, I care about children/people getting raped, abused etc. much more then about animals.

That really wasn't how I wanted to start my day...wow.

I'm starting a fund to raise money to go over and toss that guy off a bridge while filming it.

Anyone want to help out?