Looking for a quicksilver exhaust for Diablo

dallas

Yes Ryan, I bought it yesterday, it is a 92 black. It won't be delivered until late next week. I will post some pics of it when it arrives.

Dallas, did you buy a Diablo? If so post some pic's and let us know about your new car.

HOW ABOUT TUBI, SOUNDS AWSOME, I HAVE A SET CONDITION JUST LIKE NEW, I'LL LET IT GO CHEAP, SITTING IN MY GARAGE TAKES UP MY SPACE, LETME KNOW IF YOU INTEREST IT?

We just did a 99 MOMO edition Diablo Roadster with the Qicksillver muffler delete, and no resignator exhaust tips...will try to download sound soon...

Contact Chadbourn on this site...he is the man to order your Quicksilver goodies through!

not to thread rob, but any straight pipes out there?

You keeping the Forbes Diablo, and putting straight pipes on it?

I recently put quick silver cat bypass pipes and muffler elimination pipes on my Diablo.

Have the Tubi that I removed.

post-6577-1259008541_thumb.jpg

You keeping the Forbes Diablo, and putting straight pipes on it?

I recently put quick silver cat bypass pipes and muffler elimination pipes on my Diablo.

Have the Tubi that I removed.

more than likely keeping it. Your setup is a little different than mine, you have four cats.....No?

more than likely keeping it. Your setup is a little different than mine, you have four cats.....No?

Yeah, I eliminated the big primary cats. Still have the secondary smaller cats at the ends of the

exhaust manifolds.

Yeah, I eliminated the big primary cats. Still have the secondary smaller cats at the ends of the

exhaust manifolds.

Where abouts are your secondary cats?I cant see them anywhere. I installed straight through factory lamborghini test pipes and eliminated the muffler , it gave me extra horses but also extra headache from the noise. I have since put back my original cats, but am looking for another solution, yours sounds good but i dont know where you have your secondary cats.

Where abouts are your secondary cats?I cant see them anywhere. I installed straight through factory lamborghini test pipes and eliminated the muffler , it gave me extra horses but also extra headache from the noise. I have since put back my original cats, but am looking for another solution, yours sounds good but i dont know where you have your secondary cats.

The secondary cats came on Diablos after the early years, starting in '94?

They are small cats attached to the ends of the exhaust manifolds. My primary cat

elimination pipes are attached to them at the end closest to the engine.

You know in all honesty these pipes from quick silver can be easily made with u bends you can buy and weld them up yourself or have someone do it for you. Nothing fancy about these pipes at all.

You know in all honesty these pipes from quick silver can be easily made with u bends you can buy and weld them up yourself or have someone do it for you. Nothing fancy about these pipes at all.

I didn't get it the first three times, can you repeat that?