Pantera, paging pantera....

abolfaz

epic! :lol2: That's great

All he needs on there now is the famous "Lamarossa"

4386650146_large.jpg

4386650151_large.jpg

4386650145_large.jpg

Last pic has "DJ Lamarossa" in the middle. 30k Millionaire comes to mind! :icon_oak: :icon_oak:

read the comments

So, my question is, how does this article give you the right to use an image you didn’t get permission to use? Not that I mind really, but you obviously got at least one image from Pennock’s Fiero Forum, so you obviously knew who the image belonged to, and and it would have been extremely easy to ask.

I don’t really mind much, but in the future, you need to show enough respect to ask.

-Paul (aka ‘fieroboom’ on Pennock’s)

P.S.

The image I’m referring to is my girlfriend in the “sad, harsh, ugly reality” photo above, where I’m demonstrating a way to achieve a full front trunk, thread here: http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/073544.html

LOL

Dear Paul aka ‘fieroboom’, My most sincere apologies for using your girlfriends image in my blog. In no way did I mean to imply that she was sad, harsh, or ugly, but rather the predicament she appeared to be in is not one to be envied. You are right, I should have asked permission for use. I can easily replace that image with another and still convey the same thought. ‘Fiero-ghini’

All he needs on there now is the famous "Lamarossa"

4386650146_large.jpg

4386650151_large.jpg

4386650145_large.jpg

Last pic has "DJ Lamarossa" in the middle. 30k Millionaire comes to mind! :icon_oak: :icon_oak:

Is that an MKIII Supra with a Testerblowsa body kit on it?