Damn.. Lp670 is SLOWWWW

Allan-Herbie

Maybe he was in 6th gear, and punched it.

Well I assume the driver was Jonah, who is the guy who has the 1500hp UGR GTT that did 230 something in the mile and blew up..

Doesnt make any sense. The LP670-SV being 1.4 seconds slower than ZR-1, etc. :eusa_think:

Don't worry. None of those numbers for the LP or ZR1 make any sense and everyone knows it.

At this event a TT Viper with a powergluide went 3.53

Maybe that run broke the timing equipment? :eusa_think:

Maybe that run broke the timing equipment? :eusa_think:

Dunno.. ton of cars were running and no one complained that their times were out of line... trust me I personally think the Lp should go much quicker...

Well I assume the driver was Jonah, who is the guy who has the 1500hp UGR GTT that did 230 something in the mile and blew up..

That explains it..... Dude was being gentle on the engine......

He didn't want to be the holder of the "2 BlowUps - 1 Marque" World Record.... :lol2:

Dunno.. ton of cars were running and no one complained that their times were out of line... trust me I personally think the Lp should go much quicker...

It IS much faster !

I just drove my LP670 SV for the first time yesterday and believe me it is not slow. It is much quicker in both acceleration and throttle response to my previous Murcis and LP640.The handling is like day and night compared to my stock LP640. Lambo really did a great job with the existing platform. Comparing my stock 670 to a TT gallardo in acceleration is not a fair comparison. For what the stock 670 is it is quite an upgrade to the previous model. Mine is all black and I love the way it looks. The sport seats are amazing.

The sport seats are amazing.

how amazing?

"Comfortable for more than half an hour" amazing?

This is important info for all murci owners on planet Earth :icon_thumleft:

how amazing?

"Comfortable for more than half an hour" amazing?

This is important info for all murci owners on planet Earth :icon_thumleft:

Only drove the car for a half hour. Tell you what when I drive it for any prolonged period of time I will let you know. This is my 7th new Lambo since 04 and to be honest with you I have never been uncomfortable in any of the seats.I was a little concerned because I bought the car without seeing it or sitting in it in person. The appearance, ride, comfort,and performance from the initial ride was very satisfying to me. I don't regret purchasing it at all.I must be getting old because on another thread they said the car is slow.The car is anything from being slow at least to me!!!

Only drove the car for a half hour. Tell you what when I drive it for any prolonged period of time I will let you know. This is my 7th new Lambo since 04 and to be honest with you I have never been uncomfortable in any of the seats.I was a little concerned because I bought the car without seeing it or sitting in it in person. The appearance, ride, comfort,and performance from the initial ride was very satisfying to me. I don't regret purchasing it at all.I must be getting old because on another thread they said the car is slow.The car is anything from being slow at least to me!!!

Very nice....congrats on the 670!

Manual or e-gear?