I need a favour from someone NYC

TRANSAMERA

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have zero grudges. I just don't like when I am told one thing and then there is no followup. I just reread our emails and I was not rude. My last email was firm, but not rude. It basically asked you to follow through on what you say and give me courtesy when I give it to you. Supposedly you already bought it from Motion in Time cause you told Boris the wire is on the way so enjoy your new watch. :)

I told Boris "a friend" will check by and verify the watch is real, nothing else! Would you wire someone almost 20K without ANY credentials? Why are you trying to make me look like a bad person, what's in it for you?

I just said I would gladly do buisness with you since your reputation is proven but you still keep throwing rocks at me, UGR style.. But I will, once again, step up and apologize and admit I did not follow up. For me, this watch is a lot of money and not something I buy in a heartbeat like most of your clients.

For the last time, I would gladly do buisness with you, if you do not wish to do so, please stop making me (and yourself) look bad! Thank you.

I told Boris "a friend" will check by and verify the watch is real, nothing else! Would you wire someone almost 20K without ANY credentials? Why are you trying to make me look like a bad person, what's in it for you?

I just said I would gladly do buisness with you since your reputation is proven but you still keep throwing rocks at me, UGR style.. But I will, once again, step up and apologize and admit I did not follow up. For me, this watch is a lot of money and not something I buy in a heartbeat like most of your clients.

For the last time, I would gladly do buisness with you, if you do not wish to do so, please stop making me (and yourself) look bad! Thank you.

Not trying to make you look bad at all. I gave you a price you liked and that was it. I got a call today from a friend of yours looking for the same watch only I didn't know it was for you. I gave him a good price as well.

Not trying to make you look bad at all. I gave you a price you liked and that was it. I got a call today from a friend of yours looking for the same watch only I didn't know it was for you. I gave him a good price as well.

I haven't asked someone to call you.. Check your PM, I want to know who it was..

I haven't asked someone to call you.. Check your PM, I want to know who it was..

I replied for you to call my cell and I will tell you anything you want. :)

Gil if Slowpoke WILL buy this watch and you offering him a similar deal I would be very surprised he wouldn't buy from you with your credentials on LP, I think there is a bit more to it.

I am quite certain he got it for less, he's entitled to that, he says himself he's a cheap ass so he wouldn't brush you off because you were "rude" to him :icon_mrgreen:

There are many ways you can tell somebody to piss off and stop wasting your time, I can be very polite when I do it, I am quite sure that you know what I am talking about :icon_mrgreen:

I worked retail before I hated it with passion, retail customers are a major PAIN I feel for you my friend but if that's what you chose to do you have to put up with it, I am quite sure you think you don't have to but you miss on many deals, that's the reason I removed myself from retail I was to stubborn to be working it!

You seem to be a successful guy, why would you even bother calling someone out over a $20k transaction that you might make 10% on?

Good luck with your purchase Slowpoke, when mommy and daddy don't pay your bills it's a bit harder to let go, I know where you coming from!

Gil if Slowpoke WILL buy this watch and you offering him a similar deal I would be very surprised he wouldn't buy from you with your credentials on LP, I think there is a bit more to it.

I am quite certain he got it for less, he's entitled to that, he says himself he's a cheap ass so he wouldn't brush you off because you were "rude" to him :icon_mrgreen:

There are many ways you can tell somebody to piss off and stop wasting your time, I can be very polite when I do it, I am quite sure that you know what I am talking about :icon_mrgreen:

I worked retail before I hated it with passion, retail customers are a major PAIN I feel for you my friend but if that's what you chose to do you have to put up with it, I am quite sure you think you don't have to but you miss on many deals, that's the reason I removed myself from retail I was to stubborn to be working it!

You seem to be a successful guy, why would you even bother calling someone out over a $20k transaction that you might make 10% on?

Good luck with your purchase Slowpoke, when mommy and daddy don't pay your bills it's a bit harder to let go, I know where you coming from!

I wouldn't generally comment, as I said. I honestly don't care about the 20K deal money wise, believe me, I really don't. I only commented because I felt my name got brought up in a somewhat negative light and ironically a friend of his called me today to price out this watch for HIM instead of him calling me himself. In any case, he has PM'd me a question and I had advised him to call me if he would like to speak. I do not hold grudges. :)

Not taking sides either way, but I understand why Gil posted. I can see how he might have felt "slighted" by the post Slowpoke made. I am also somewhat confident that Slowpoke didn't mean anything by what he said. So, Slowpoke, he gave you the price so send him the cash already, that watch is HOT!

I have had numerous dealings with Gil without any bullshit whatsoever and i still deal with him and will continue to do so . I am certain Slowpoke's version of the events is not the real deal and the way he handled it on the board shows very little class and bad judgment.

Gil is definitely a stand up guy, he answered all my emails promptly and very politely, I wish he could find what I want, I am patiently waiting for you Gil to get in stock the watch I want :icon_mrgreen:

Gil is definitely a stand up guy, he answered all my emails promptly and very politely, I wish he could find what I want, I am patiently waiting for you Gil to get in stock the watch I want :icon_mrgreen:

Fortis, please let me know via email EXACTLY what you want and I will get on it right now.

[email protected]

Aram and Chris, thank you for the good words. :)

Thanks buddy! :icon_thumleft:

My Breitling SA is 49mm and fits me perfect, I'm a fairly big guy (95kg, 183cm) so I think 48mm will be perfect!

Can someone please help a brother out??

I am almost exact same size man! That Hublot looks killer. All the hublots rock!

Kiss and make up. Nice watch.

Kiss and make up what ??? There is nothing to make up on Gil's end . Here is a dude( slowpoke) who is obviously wasting eveybody's time especially Gil's and Gil has to come on here waste his time to explain why it isn't ok for someone to fcuk with you ? I thought he was very diplomatic

Kiss and make up what ??? There is nothing to make up on Gil's end . Here is a dude( slowpoke) who is obviously wasting eveybody's time especially Gil's and Gil has to come on here waste his time to explain why it isn't ok for someone to fcuk with you ? I thought he was very diplomatic

Very kind words, especially from a moderator, thanks Aram! Delete this thread if you want, so I don't waste any more of your time!

And to all others reading this crap thread, never ever get more than one quote on a 20K dollar watch, just email Gil and when he gives you his price, whatever it is, just wire him the money and do it fast, everything else is just a waste of his and L-power members time! :icon_thumleft:

Very kind words, especially from a moderator, thanks Aram! Delete this thread if you want, so I don't waste any more of your time!

And to all others reading this crap thread, never ever get more than one quote on a 20K dollar watch, just email Gil and when he gives you his price, whatever it is, just wire him the money and do it fast, everything else is just a waste of his and L-power members time! :icon_thumleft:

Dude

I know aibullshit artist when i see one and you fill the criteria . It has nothing to do with shopping around for the best price on a watch and your sarcastic comments don't change anything. Not the first time i have seen this kind of controversy around round and you a right , i am not going to waste any more time on you.

Dude

I know aibullshit artist when i see one and you fill the criteria . It has nothing to do with shopping around for the best price on a watch and your sarcastic comments don't change anything. Not the first time i have seen this kind of controversy around round and you a right , i am not going to waste any more time on you.

Yupp, you are so right! The bullshit artist will not bother you again and waste your time :icon_thumleft:

Yupp, you are so right! The bullshit artist will not bother you again and waste your time :icon_thumleft:

Slowpoke,

If you still need someone in NY to look at it, let me know. I grew up there and have lots of friends who work in the city.

Edwin

Slowpoke,

If you still need someone in NY to look at it, let me know. I grew up there and have lots of friends who work in the city.

Edwin

Lol

I can see you are a newbie and obviously didn't read all the crap . Slowpoke is no more from the looks of it and don't waste your time on him . He is full of shit.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to thank the people here who offered to help and also wish all of board members a Merry Christmas! :icon_thumleft:

My watch finally arrived yesterday, it is even better than I thought (never seen one IRL untill I got mine) and I am very happy!

post-9294-1261672053_thumb.jpg

LOL @ the "bullshitter" getting the watch in question. Very beautiful time piece Slowpoke :) Enjoy in great health and continue to be you.

Best

• 2 weeks later...
Lol

I can see you are a newbie and obviously didn't read all the crap . Slowpoke is no more from the looks of it and don't waste your time on him . He is full of shit.

Are you for real?