"A dream come true

Diablo_4_Ever

Jonas,

given the title, i thought you had bought a diablo

i was very happy for you....then i found this :(

as for the replica

well...what can i say? this time i really have no words...i really believe pantera would have built a better one in 20 years!

How could they called him "Lamborghini owner??" :eusa_wall:

At least the last loser who wasted a quarter of his life making one in the basement had

something to show for it.

WOW, this is what happens when you give up on your dreams. Like everyone else has said if he saved he could've bought a used Lambo, but then there is maintenance costs.

That is by far the worst kit car I've ever seen. It looks like he saw a picture of a horrible replica 20+ years ago and went off of memory.

hey im glad that he's happy, and thats the most important thing.

but OMG!!! seriously? he even said he did parts and had to throw them out because they werent right? what about the car itself? Id be embarassed to be seen in it.

My only real problem with this is that the car is being badged as a Lamborghini. It is a replica and should be treated as such.

My dream also comes true. I drove Lamborghini Gallardo 06' this summer. 250kmh on a highway. It was the best moment of my life. Dreams come true, just find the strength to keep em alive.

WOW, this is what happens when you give up on your dreams. Like everyone else has said if he saved he could've bought a used Lambo, but then there is maintenance costs.

GREAT IDEA! I dont want to afford maintenance either, so I'll spend 20 years to build my own car. Yea right dude. =-P