LP560-4 vs BMW M6

LP5604444

:lol2: I was expecting another magic Mcar victory but was pleasantly surprised. is something up with the camera? that looked like warp speed on the LP's part.

Like I said before, that LP 560 in particular is stupid fast. Is it really BONE stock?

It needs togo up against some stiffer competition. SLR, ZR1, 997 GT2, etc. are a few that come to mind.

Like I said before, that LP 560 in particular is stupid fast. Is it really BONE stock?

It needs togo up against some stiffer competition. SLR, ZR1, 997 GT2, etc. are a few that come to mind.

its already taken out a 997GT2 and been neck and neck with a 599 (which is not much slower than an SLR).

its already taken out a 997GT2 and been neck and neck with a 599 (which is not much slower than an SLR).

It actually pulled the 599, I remember that specifcally.

I would love to see this car up against some more fierce competition.

Yeah Id like to see it up against some other 130mph trapping cars like the ZR1, Viper, GT2 etc......That was total anihilation on that M6 and the M6 is a fast car. 560-4 is just nasty.

Maybe euro lp560 is faster than US?

why would that be though? unless there is a major difference in weight like the F40 and F1 euro/us versions. Even with the Murcielago the weight difference wasnt that much.

why would that be though? unless there is a major difference in weight like the F40 and F1 euro/us versions. Even with the Murcielago the weight difference wasnt that much.

Different emission regulations usually means some adjustments to US cars, either by adding cats or via the ECU. If this is the case with the LP560, I have no idea.

Wonder how it pairs against the RS6... same engine with TT kit hmmm... I'm sure some good ol remap sessions will have the new RS6 putting out some crazy numbers

Rico the owner of the the white LP560 in Sweden also owns a 730 HP MTM Audi RS6. It is a bomb but the LP560 is faster.

He said that he at times loves the RS 6 more than the Lambo...

Different emission regulations usually means some adjustments to US cars, either by adding cats or via the ECU. If this is the case with the LP560, I have no idea.

And if its not the emissions regs could it be the gas they use in Europe? Higher octane rating maybe. Has any US spec 560-4's trapped 130mph absolutely bonestock down to tires and filters?

As an example a Euro Murci has 2 less catalytic converters..

And if its not the emissions regs could it be the gas they use in Europe? Higher octane rating maybe. Has any US spec 560-4's trapped 130mph absolutely bonestock down to tires and filters?

No way is a U.S. Lp560 trapping 130...

No way is a U.S. Lp560 trapping 130...

From the looks of it, a Euro Version just might come close.

Wonder how it pairs against the RS6... same engine with TT kit hmmm... I'm sure some good ol remap sessions will have the new RS6 putting out some crazy numbers

No - NOT the same engine!

The LP560's engine has ben developed by Audi. (5.2L V10)

The RS6 has a 5.0L V10.

I already compared both cars. The RS6 has no chance. The MTM RS6R (730HP) should be faster.

The RS6 is a perfect daily driver. But like in the 560, you don't feel the power at all driving the RS6. That's what I love about Ferraris. You get a kick in the back, every time you put down your foot.

No - NOT the same engine!

The LP560's engine has ben developed by Audi. (5.2L V10)

The RS6 has a 5.0L V10.

I already compared both cars. The RS6 has no chance. The MTM RS6R (730HP) should be faster.

The RS6 is a perfect daily driver. But like in the 560, you don't feel the power at all driving the RS6. That's what I love about Ferraris. You get a kick in the back, every time you put down your foot.

Meanwhile, AutoWeek reports that the new Gallardo's engine is more closely related to that of the Audi RS6: a more durable 5.2-liter V10 with FSI direct-injection, replacing the outgoing Gallardo's 5-liter unit.

its the same engine just a little modified *edit* (just did more research, they share many of the same technologies but are "officially" different engines, not just an uprated version)

and no its not faster, it does 0-60 in 4.1 seconds and 0-120 in 12.6 according to mtm and the lp does it in a claimed 3.7 and 11.8 even though some magazines have done it faster then that.

also