Photos of the Superleggera, V12 Vantage and M6

Mike_S

Took these photos today after the sun decided to come out. I hope you guys enjoy! I am still busy on a write up, but I'm having too much fun behind the wheel.

IMG_6841_s.jpg

IMG_6843_s.jpg

IMG_6847_s.jpg

IMG_6848_s.jpg

IMG_6851_s.jpg

IMG_6854_s.jpg

Thanks Kisco! :D

Pic from earlier when the SL was getting a wash. Didn't know it became a spectator sport. They literally stood there until the car was finish so they could hear it start :lol2:

IMG00046-20091208-1453.jpg

saying i'm envious of your life isn't enough. Looks like an amazing place to wake up every morning, thanks for sharing the pics. I can't wait to hear you write up. i really think the sl and v12 work well off each other.

Oh and congrats on your ongoing success

Thanks guys, I'm glad you enjoyed the photos :)

beautiful! WHere's the murcie?

Thanks, the Murci is still back at my main residence. It's not as user friendly as the Gallardo. We have abnormally large speed bumps here.

Guest SP-superJay
man, that house looks SICK. more pictures of that.

:iamwithstupid:

in for more visuals on the humble abode!!! it looks beautiful!!

wow, great ocean view. Can you say what is between the house and the ocean? Is there a cliff or what? Can you post some more view photos?

Somebody asked this before me, but is it really that safe in SA to drive such a cars there lol? What kind of Aston is that lol?

and lastly, I don't want to sound like an ass but I am heavily uneducated about South Africa and I thought there are minimum 25% of white people in SA, your carwash picture scared me :)

Great scenery Mike.

But I keep asking myself how safe is SA, can you drive around in such car without being ... ?

Thank you. Lots and lots of security :lol2: It's not as bad as what most people perceive it to be. If you drive the Sandton in Johannesburg, you see at least 10-20 exotics daily parked in random places.

wow, great ocean view. Can you say what is between the house and the ocean? Is there a cliff or what? Can you post some more view photos?

Somebody asked this before me, but is it really that safe in SA to drive such a cars there lol? What kind of Aston is that lol?

and lastly, I don't want to sound like an ass but I am heavily uneducated about South Africa and I thought there are minimum 25% of white people in SA, your carwash picture scared me :)

Hi maddox,

The house is situated on top of a hill. There is a bit of trees and then a cliff. It's better this way as the waves pounding against the rocks can get quite noisy during the night if you're right next to it.

You're right with the ratios. It might be a bit less. It doesn't really bother me, it is Africa after all :)

It looks amazing, breathtaking view and the white Aston. I just love it :icon_thumleft:

Thanks MB :)

Looks absolutely amazing. Congrats on your success.

Do you keep more cars at this location or just these three?

I move them around, for the time being I have 4 here - they will move back to the main residence after December.