End of an era for Fortis

Fortis

Hi guys my Gallardo was sold, picked up by its new owner 10 minutes ago!

:crybaby2:

I owned the car for more than 3 years, I absolutely loved it, other than the scheduled servicing the only thing I had to do was fill it up and drive it like it was meant to.

What a fantastic car Gallardo is! :icon_thumleft:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats on the sale bud!! I didnt even know you were selling! :icon_thumleft:

I'll come up and see you in a couple of weeks. Spending Xmas in Brisbane :)

Grats on the sale bud!! I didnt even know you were selling! :icon_thumleft:

I'll come up and see you in a couple of weeks. Spending Xmas in Brisbane :)

You still have my number? Give me a call when you get here I will pick you up!

I will be getting the new SL when it comes out., I can't wait :eusa_dance:

It is in Geneva, so you should have it this summer :icon_thumleft:

But why not the Spyder, that is the real playboy car....

Thank you guys, it feels so strange not to have the car anymore I think I need counseling :crybaby2:

Definitely the beginning of a new chapter VCR.

MB I was never into spyders, I love the rawness of the SL, I would've bought an SL long ago if I could find a white one, that's my favorite car and color combo but unfortunately for the rest of us that missed the boat there are only 10 people one this planet that can enjoy one in white!

The other unfortunate thing is that most of them are Left Hand Drive, does anyone happen to know the ration of LHD to RHD white SL's? I am curious to find out.

I will definitely buy another Lamborghini so it's only a matter of time, I am counting the days to Geneva I hope the car will look insane, I am sure it will and even if it has the performance of a current LP560-4 I would still be more than happy with it so in my eyes it's a win win situation :icon_thumleft:

Yes and if not we will not talk with you anymore......... :icon_mrgreen:

:lol2:

not talking I can deal with the worse you can do, next time I come to Monaco, is to pick me up in the hairdressers car that you keep posting on your Ferrari thread :icon_mrgreen:

unfortunately for the rest of us that missed the boat there are only 10 people one this planet that can enjoy one in white!

I think there are 10 in the USA, not worldwide.

The car I can forgive....but if you ever get rid of that house of yours :fplasma:

funny you said that, I had an offer last week and I am VERY tempted but I feel so lazy at the moment, I don't even one to think about moving.

When I finish the house 100% I will get a pro photographer to do a shoot for you guys.

Figure it must of gone as it disappeared off the net!

yes it's gone, hey I remember that photo :icon_mrgreen:

Beautiful color. She will be missed. Cant wait to see the SL.

That makes two of us :icon_mrgreen:

The color has to be seen in real life to be fully appreciated, the buyer saw the car in the photos only, during our first phone conversation he told me that he will repaint it if he buys it, when he came to pick up, the car was sitting in my garage under the lights, I asked him what color are you thinking to paint the car, he said ARE YOU NUTS? :icon_mrgreen: it looks unreal.

Thank you guys, it feels so strange not to have the car anymore I think I need counseling :crybaby2:

Definitely the beginning of a new chapter VCR.

MB I was never into spyders, I love the rawness of the SL, I would've bought an SL long ago if I could find a white one, that's my favorite car and color combo but unfortunately for the rest of us that missed the boat there are only 10 people one this planet that can enjoy one in white!

The other unfortunate thing is that most of them are Left Hand Drive, does anyone happen to know the ration of LHD to RHD white SL's? I am curious to find out.

http://www.lamborghini-birmingham.com/show...amp;curr_page=0

In no way will I accept a finders fee.