Lambo-Power.Com GHOUL POOL 2010

Roman

Richard Simmons

Gary Glitter

Johnny Knoxville

Richard Simmons- 62 year old baluga whale turned aerobics addict turned gay aerobics addict most famous for his shorts and tank tops, which by the way looks more like a sports bra with each passing year. On a serious note.... For a VERY long time Ive seen the over the top uber happy routine as a sign that the down times are probably very down.... By all accounts, he has spent his life alone.... And thats just not good for anybody. 10 pts

Gary Glitter- 66 year old king of Glam Rock and convicted pedophile most famous for his one hit wonder turned iconic sports anthem "Rock and Roll 1 & 2" - He has survived a heart attack, prison, and he's now a public pariah- fcuk this guy. 5 pts

Johnny Knoxville- 39 year old professional human crash test dummy turned c-list actor most famous for lighting his own anus hairs on fire while jumping off a one car garage.... Im rooting for the garage. 25 pts.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After much consideration, I'm going with

1. Fellow blade slinger Jack Kevorkian

2. Jerry Lewis

3. Delores Hope

Best of luck to all Ghoul Poolers and Healthy and Happy New Years.

Michelle Pfeiffer

Bruce Springsteen

Nicole Kidman

Pfeiffer- 52 year old overated actress most famous for her breakout performance in Grease 2. Rumored to have an IQ lower than her bra size, its amazing she can breath without the assistance of a machine. 35 pts

Bruce- 61 year old rock star and self absorbed winner of the 2004 "Shut up and Sing Award". I dont think theres any chance the Boss will 'retire' any time soon... 25 pts

Nicole Kidman- 43 year old Australian actress most famous for her breakout role in Dead Calm, which made young men the world over want to go "Down Under" with her and for being Tom Cruise's "Beard". Now divorced from the Strange One, and remarried to Country star Keith Urban, I predict she'll be with us for a long time. 55 pts

1. Fellow blade slinger Jack Kevorkian

2. Jerry Lewis

3. Delores Hope

Jack the Dripper- 82 year old year old physician, serial killer and closet eugenicist turned poster boy for creepiness, most famous for his ghoulish obsession with death, euthanasia, and suicide. After being kicked out of medicine for being way too frightening to work in a hospital and for being the living antithesis to every line in the Hippocratic Oath, Kevorkian founded a "Counseling service" for people with terminal illnesses, where the only counseling is reported to have been him encouraging them to shoot themselves. As a coincidence, his first two clients were his ex-wife and then current wife, who finally killed herself after hours of Kevorkian's "counseling" probably to just get him to leave her alone. Scott Peterson had nothing on this guy.... Skeptical of his sales skills, Kevorkian transitioned from "counseling" suicide, to actually killing his "patients". At first his patients were limited to the terminally ill, but its reported that near the end, he didnt really care if they were sick or not, willing or not, he wanted to kill them just the same. Im a bit shocked that he was ill enough to be released from prison two years ago, but not so ill that he signed up to be his own patient. Still a chance of fulfilling my lifelong wish of seeing him play the role of Snowmiser in the Broadway version of the Rankin & Bass Classic "Year Without A Santa Claus". -5 Points

Jerry Lewis- 84 year old yuckster most famous in France. A former prescription drug addict cancer survivor, and diabetic with a bad ticker, Lewis and Martin are sure to be reunited again soon. 5 pts.

Delores Hope- 101 Year old widow of Bob Hope. Shes outlived her husband and her son... 1 Point.

And we are now closed.....

With that.... I can mention my three picks (Although Im not eligible)

Bryant Gumball- 62 year old racist liberal asshole most famous for being able to talk about bouncing balls. Diagnosed with Lung Cancer- 5 pts

Jimmy Carter- 86 year old anti-Semitic liberal asshole most famous for single handedly causing 90% of the problems he bitches about today. 5 pts

Steve Adler- 45 year drug addled Guns & Roses drummer most famous for completely fcuking himself up. 5 pts.

Honorable mentions:

Efrem Zimbalist, Jr

Harry Morgan

John Forsythe

Jean Stapleton

Abe Vagoda

Not a one of them worth more than 5 points.

And with that, I am on vacation....

• 3 months later...
And we are now closed.....

With that.... I can mention my three picks (Although Im not eligible)

Bryant Gumball- 62 year old racist liberal asshole most famous for being able to talk about bouncing balls. Diagnosed with Lung Cancer- 5 pts

Jimmy Carter- 86 year old anti-Semitic liberal asshole most famous for single handedly causing 90% of the problems he bitches about today. 5 pts

Steve Adler- 45 year drug addled Guns & Roses drummer most famous for completely fcuking himself up. 5 pts.

Honorable mentions:

Efrem Zimbalist, Jr

Harry Morgan

John Forsythe

Jean Stapleton

Abe Vagoda

Not a one of them worth more than 5 points.

And with that, I am on vacation....

John Forsythe has flown the coup.

• 4 weeks later...
Ronnie James Dio

Ronnie James Dio???

http://www.examiner.com/x-5629-Heavy-Metal...-away-at-age-67

Ronnie Dio- 68 year old B-List Heavy Metal rocker, most famous for becoming the Lead Singer for Black Sabbath after Ozzy slipped in to a Hennesey induced coma. The guy has looked like death warmed over since the early 90's.... And now that he has Stomach Cancer, the chances of him becoming a "Holy Diver" at Forrest Lawn Cemetery have increased dramatically. 5 headbanging pts.