Countach concept car (Designer in thread!)

lambo1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi great Forum!!

I am posting the last image. Now I am thinking to make version 2 of Countach EV ...( not kill me :) )

I hope to make more details, and put some news good. I am still think the Art is most important .

It still only hobby, as I told I am not car designer, but I will trying again to make some different,classic,clean and green :)

best wishes for all and always thanksss

tribute_countach_ev_4.jpg

Hi great Forum!!

I am posting the last image. Now I am thinking to make version 2 of Countach EV ...( not kill me :) )

I hope to make more details, and put some news good. I am still think the Art is most important .

It still only hobby, as I told I am not car designer, but I will trying again to make some different,classic,clean and green :)

best wishes for all and always thanksss

Just awesome... I love it!

Adriani,

I know you are going for a Countach concept, which can see. But I also see lines from the Diablo, Gallardo and Murci as well.

You have tremendous talent. To pull off what you did and make it look exciting, fresh, and not cartoony is incredible. I hope the guys at Lamborghini are paying attention.

Great work!!

Regards,

Phil

Many thanks

I will try to make some concepts like Diablo, Gallardo and Murci as well.

But is not easy, and the time is short. I will need 6 months or more :) I am not Gandini :)

SO again, thanks friends and god bless all!!

• 4 weeks later...

Does sort of look like a gallardo, but a countach at the same time. Can we call it a countardo? lol. In all seriousness, the car looks REALLY good in my opinion. Definitely has some pleasant body lines.

• 2 months later...

Hello everybody, great Forum!

Well, probably one month, I'll put here a new concept lamborghini ... will not be as beautiful as the real... will be a surprise!

Soon I am here again :)

Thank you and best wishes for all!

Hello everybody, great Forum!

Well, probably one month, I'll put here a new concept lamborghini ... will not be as beautiful as the real... will be a surprise!

Soon I am here again :)

Thank you and best wishes for all!

Has the factory made any effort to contact you? Have you made any contact with them? Honestly it would be a shame if these designs got overlooked.

Has the factory made any effort to contact you? Have you made any contact with them? Honestly it would be a shame if these designs got overlooked.

No no Friend!! nobody contact... :( but the next concept will be here ....thanksss

• 3 weeks later...

hello great community lamborghini!

The new concept is ready .... hope you like it ... although many will want to kill me .. laughter., but it was very nice! Next week I'll post some pictures here on the site.

I have not done many crazy ideas/animals car front , just did a mixture of styles, not to miss the famous style lamborghini ... :)

thanks and hugs to everyone, and even more!

best all!

A Countach reboot should happen at least 10 years after the Miura reboot runs it's course. That would depend on the public's vibe at the time.

Regarding this concept, lose the damn cigarette windows!! That would never fly in modern times. It is a great starting point if they were to do something now. Although, it will look dated in the near future.

The Estoque is most-likely the starting point for the next generation body style for Lamborghini.

• 3 weeks later...