The BF Performance Lamborghini Murcielago

a007apl

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to be clear to all you BF guys reading this thread - and I'm referring to this thread as well as all the other posts we've deleted - if you want to push your swag, buy a sponsorship. If you want to use multiple accounts and pretend to be buyers looking for BF products, your stay at LP will be very short.

I have no idea what you are talking about having multiple accounts pretending to be buyers. We seen this post started by a007apl and made a comment on it as for the people commenting on the thread it is not us at all.

I have no idea what you are talking about having multiple accounts pretending to be buyers. We seen this post started by a007apl and made a comment on it as for the people commenting on the thread it is not us at all.

Don't bother arguing Matt. Forums are like this. It's not like a business where the customer is important. They don't have to have accountability or even have proof, they can just ban and they don't care who they offend. They are probably volunteers anyway so its not like they have customer service training or get paid as you can see by their responses elsewhere.

The reality is, if someone was multiple accounting then the IPs would be identical and since I think I know all the people who posted, I know that isn't true, unless there is something I'm missing.

I guess i was just excited about having my first mod done on my new murcie with only 400 miles,Being a member of other forums i didn't realize

i was out of line.

Don't bother arguing Matt. Forums are like this. It's not like a business where the customer is important. They don't have to have accountability or even have proof, they can just ban and they don't care who they offend. They are probably volunteers anyway so its not like they have customer service training or get paid as you can see by their responses elsewhere.

The reality is, if someone was multiple accounting then the IPs would be identical and since I think I know all the people who posted, I know that isn't true, unless there is something I'm missing.

This post is funny!

I guess i was just excited about having my first mod done on my new murcie with only 400 miles,Being a member of other forums i didn't realize

i was out of line.

Congrats on your new Murcie and your first mod. Post some pics of the car/vids of the exhauts in your previous thread :icon_thumleft:

i was out of line.

It gets old very quickly reading multiple posts from the same guys containing contact information pushing their products. If anyone wants to vend our members they can purchase a sponsorship.

Apologies to a007apl who started this thread and who is a great member here - constantly contributes, posts timely and unique content, never asks for anything in return :icon_thumleft:

on the edge controversial agressive styling multiplied very poor photo taken with flash ruining colors summs to "argh that angry bee burns my eyes" effect.

as it is shown, I do not like it at all.

I posted some more pics in the sponsor section...it is a bit extreme but i am sure some people will hate it some will love it...i doubt there will be an inbetween on this one ;)

Don't bother arguing Matt. Forums are like this. It's not like a business where the customer is important. They don't have to have accountability or even have proof, they can just ban and they don't care who they offend.

Well... At least you got that right.

I like the supersized wing - with the new premiere SV kit this could be a good wing to go with it.

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't weighed in on this subject yet..so I just wanted to add that BF sucks ass. Carry on

ROFL

Well, at least your honest :icon_super:

I haven't weighed in on this subject yet..so I just wanted to add that BF sucks ass. Carry on

You can always count on Allan for...well...direct feedback! :lol2:

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI
I dunno why everyone doesn't like this. It's my favorite car of all time. I displayed the 670SV at this show and all my lambo friends loved the car and wanted to have the work done to theirs. As far as aftermarket goes for Lamborghini they felt it was the only way to go and almost all of them wanted the big wing or the SV style wing.

Of course, not everyone liked the yellow as that is a personal preference, but the car was perfection. These guys are the official U.S. Importers of the product and the rims were done by D2 Forged.

I respect everyone's opinion and all so here is another look at the BF kits.

Stock photo:

bf-performance-lambo-murcielago04.jpg

First built car (no special rims, just kit, exhaust included):

bf-lambo.jpg

I love the all black look, not really into that wing though, a carbontek CF wing would look good on that car though :icon_thumleft:

I just saw this car in person at the DuPont booth at Barrett-Jackson. It's actually a very good looking car minus the big ass wing, body kit, wheels and yellow interior.

I'm not going to be PC on this one. That is one of the UGLIEST mods I've ever seen on any car, let alone a Lamborghini. Whoever made those choices has incredibly bad taste and simply thinks more is more. I want to see a photo of whoever made the choices just so I have some context. It's embarrassing it's so bad. The wheels are ugly and don't fit the lines or character of the car, let alone the yellow (hideous in such contrast) then on top of it you slap that stupid ironing board on the back that has no relationship to anything, including the lines on the car. Are you going for the mud-racer track car look? YUCK! Don't even get me started on that silly bumble bee interior where the decision is to make every other thing either yellow or black. YUCK! I can say for sure without guessing that the design team at the factory would find this example highly embarrassing. In fact I'd go so far as to say you give us Lamborghini owners a bad image. There, I said it. Sorry if I've offended anyone, but someone has to say it. Still, if the owner LOVES the car, so be it. We can't all have the same taste.

Reminds me of that car that was posted about a year ago with the ugly louvered exhaust, and all the other badly formed parts. I still can't get that image out of my head either.