I should have bought a Lambo

rhunt

I think thats what he means :icon_thumleft:

Yes, I told her I would give it to her, I would never charge my kid for anything. Likes the Audi better she said.

Yes, I told her I would give it to her, I would never charge my kid for anything. Likes the Audi better she said.

I like the part where they questioned you about your cars, thats nothing but hateration. Theyre just mad that an 18 year old girl would be driving their dream car.

Don't forget about the Mondial also.

How could I have forgotten about that juggernaut of automotive engineering?

Mondial...the official car of faggotry :lol2:

2725529242_5ec1b004cc_b.jpg

I love how they are all saying that you should send your daughter to high performance driving schools before giving her a car of such performance pedigree.

What did the 348 spider do in the 1/4 mile, something like 14.1 seconds?

My Taurus SHO did 14.2 but I probably could have saved another 0.1 if I removed the 2 child seats from the back.

I'm not ragging on the 348 but it's not like you are giving a kid a 500 horsepower monster or anything like that.

Better buy an 308!

Or start to hang out with this 18 year old chick who's daddy just offered her the 348, and This will shut up the Entire FChat!( If you haven't read the Fchat thread, people are bitching about she would let her bf thrashes her 348, and teenage boys can't drive shxt and will end up crashes the car and kills her etc...)

But I think GB has been banned so.....

Why do you think I'm selling it? Thing scares the shit outta me :rolleyes:

:)

you mean scares the panties off of your girlfriends .

Not all Ferrari owners are bad! There are more than a handful of idiots over at Fchat, but then again half the posters on here are not Lambo owners either. :)

Guest skokos

All this ferrari faggotry bullshit aside....how about a pic of the 18 year old daughter :eusa_shifty:

How could I have forgotten about that juggernaut of automotive engineering?

Mondial...the official car of faggotry :lol2:

Lest we forget about some of Lamborghini's "gems" over the years...

I know nothing about F-cars but can someone explain the obsession those people have with which side of the car the wheels are on. Why are those guys so worried about a belt breaking, It's

not a stinking airplane if it breaks pull over. I had a toyota that I owned since new that was supposed to have the belt changed at 70k, I got 130K out of the belt because of how I drove it. I swear

to god it's like 95% of those people have never worked on a car. It's like their a bunch of computer nerds that figured out a way to make enough money to afford a ferrari but don't know anything

about engines or vehicle maintenance in general.

All car manufacturers are conservative with their recommended maintenance, it also depends alot on how you drive the car.

I know nothing about F-cars but can someone explain the obsession those people have with which side of the car the wheels are on. Why are those guys so worried about a belt breaking, It's

not a stinking airplane if it breaks pull over. I had a toyota that I owned since new that was supposed to have the belt changed at 70k, I got 130K out of the belt because of how I drove it. I swear

to god it's like 95% of those people have never worked on a car. It's like their a bunch of computer nerds that figured out a way to make enough money to afford a ferrari but don't know anything

All car manufacturers are conservative with their recommended maintenance, it also depends alot on how you drive the car.

Sorry but I have to ask if you have ever worked on a car.

The wheels I think are directional and help with brake cooling so yes you can put them on the wrong side.

Your Toyota would stop if a timing belt broke, the Ferrari would also stop but be helped a bit by having the valves bashing into the top of the pistons probably doing more damage than your Toyota cost.

Russell

Why would someone be worried about their timing belts breaking?

If it breaks pull over?

You think 95% of the fcar owners don't know anything?

Sounds like you don't know anything about Fcars or cars at all. LOL! Don't go bashing Fcar owners after what you just said above. lol!

Yellow Murci you are correct on the air cooling the brakes.

Why would someone be worried about their timing belts breaking?

If it breaks pull over?

You think 95% of the fcar owners don't know anything?

Sounds like you don't know anything about Fcars or cars at all. LOL! Don't go bashing Fcar owners after what you just said above. lol!

Yellow Murci you are correct on the air cooling the brakes.

I wasn't bashing F-cars or F-car owners. just the people in that thread that were being so hysterical. Yes if lose your timing belt, depending on the head and cumbustion chamber design

you may bend valves, damage pistons, bend a con-rod or even throw a rod through the crank case depending on where you are in the timing cycle.

But it's just a car it's not a stinking airplane, put it in neutral and pull it to the side of the road. Don't act like if you lose a timing belt a volcano is going to go off. How many times on tv in

motorsports have we seen engines under great strain grenade and so far the world hasn't come to an end.

Not all Ferrari owners are bad! There are more than a handful of idiots over at Fchat, but then again half the posters on here are not Lambo owners either. :)

OUCH!!!! :rolleyes:

In my Team America Voice:

Guys, guys, guys...

The fight is out there>>>>>>>out there>>>>>>>

Most ( not all ) ferrari owners I faced were ultra d-bags with " do you know who I am ? " attitude .

I used to have a piston from a BMW that lost its belt at speed..... Valve was embedded into the piston.... Like they melted into each other.... Damndest thing Ive ever seen....

Figure one valve is about $300. A v-8 ferrari has what? 40 of the fcuking things? A set of pistons and rings is what? A few grand or so? Springs, seats,seals etc.... Labor to take the shards out and put the good back in? An arm and a leg? And thats assuming nothing else like the cylinders or rods got fucked to hell.....

Yeah.... you dont want to break a timing belt..... Bad fcuking news.

Most ( not all ) ferrari owners I faced were ultra d-bags with " do you know who I am ? " attitude .

:iamwithstupid: i've seen so many of them..even their phones are Ferrari Vertu edition in yellow.. :gay: