Drove a Panamera Turbo

Allan-Herbie

I have to say I liked it! With 4 people in the car it pulled pretty hard, the interior is very nice. The PDK is amazing.. It doesnt give you that special feeling that say a Bentley does, but I could see picking one up in a year @ a substantial discount as a daily driver.

I saw one the other day, a turbo. It looked like what I expected a base model to look like, the wheels and front end were very plain and boring, not what I would expect for a 150k sedan. A Cayenne Turbo or GTS has better looking wheels/front end. The interior was nice, and the car is obviously fast. The backend didnt bother me at all.

I saw one the other day, a turbo. It looked like what I expected a base model to look like, the wheels and front end were very plain and boring, not what I would expect for a 150k sedan. A Cayenne Turbo or GTS has better looking wheels/front end. The interior was nice, and the car is obviously fast. The backend didnt bother me at all.

I agree.. the wheels suck, but the front looked good, so did the back.. it needs aftermarket wheels and to be lowered.

I agree.. the wheels suck, but the front looked good, so did the back.. it needs aftermarket wheels and to be lowered.

33dayxj.jpg

I really like Porsches. I have driven tons of them, and my family has owned a bunch over the years. I can't generally find a Porsche I don't like except this one. I have seen them close up, and yes, the interior is the best that Porsche has ever produced IMO. The exterior is just so damn ugly, which is a shame as I'm sure it is a real drivers car.

My neighbor just bought a black turbo. After seeing a few around, then riding in and driving his I went from hating it to really liking it. They look much better in person than in pics, but they're wonderful to drive. The interior is spectacular, and you can't see the exterior when you're driving it anyway. ;)

If they drop in value like other Porsches do, they'll be a hell of a buy in a year!

My aunt drove one last week and was very impressed with it. She drives a C55 right now so she is used to a quick daily-driver, but she was floored by the power of the Porsche and the overall quality of the interior. They do look better in real than on pictures.