Hong Kong Lamborghini Scene

RWP

Hmmm, you got me. I don't see why it shouldn't be and I'm sure if they wanted to pass a law against it, it would have taken longer to pass than the amount of time chrome wrapped cars have been around for.

chrome cars will reflect all kinda lights at night..its illegal here.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. So what's the story with Pagani not selling it's car's here? Is it simply a US spec issue?

Pagani Zonda Cinque in HK

Yeah, Seen the Zonda R there too... I'm bummed about ALL 5 " Cinques" landing up there though....

And about this " Should any of the owners of these cars wish their photos to be removed, please PM me and I will take the picture off the forum!"......

Too late buddy ' I've made copies of em so it'll be up once you take it down. Welcome to L/P :icon_twisted:

I'm bummed about ALL 5 " Cinques" landing up there though....

I believe it was the Hong Kong dealership/agent who actually commissioned Pagani to do the Cinque's.

I believe it was the Hong Kong dealership/agent who actually commissioned Pagani to do the Cinque's.

Correct! I believe 1 Cinque coupe went to the UK. The rest are all Hong Kong.

There is a Cinque roadster in Spain as well.

I read somewhere that the Cinques were commissioned for SPS in japan. But that wouldnt make much sense seeing as the few others around the world. I believe I saw that on supercars.net which i had to write and correct them the other day for their misinformation around the 911 Turbo S which they changed for me!

Really? .... Which brings up me next question.... "So what are the agents in the other countries waiting for?" :eusa_dance:

There is a Cinque roadster in Spain as well.

Wasn't the roadster there just for marketing purpose?

Really? .... Which brings up me next question.... "So what are the agents in the other countries waiting for?" :eusa_dance:

$$$$ :), accordingly, on a per capita basis, Hong Kong owns the highest concentration on Zonda's in the world; but the best market goes to the UK. (Sources: factory tour guide of Pagani).

I read somewhere that the Cinques were commissioned for SPS in japan. But that wouldnt make much sense seeing as the few others around the world. I believe I saw that on supercars.net which i had to write and correct them the other day for their misinformation around the 911 Turbo S which they changed for me!

I'm pretty sure they were all commissioned by SPS Hong Kong. I still haven't seen a Zonda on the road here though... yet.

And about this " Should any of the owners of these cars wish their photos to be removed, please PM me and I will take the picture off the forum!"......

Too late buddy ' I've made copies of em so it'll be up once you take it down. Welcome to L/P :icon_twisted:

No worries, you can do the explaining to the meat-cleaver wielding Triad boys then... ;)

PS Happy Chinese New Year everyone on Lambopower! Hope you all have a prosperous year of the Tiger.

Is double-posting frowned upon here? I hope not. Well, I saw my first Zonda on the road today which was a coincidence as we were just talking about it up there ^^^

pag_zondaf_t11649.jpg

Also a pretty spiffy looking G-car

lam_gallardo_bt131.jpg

lam_gallardo_bt131_02.jpg

And I annoyingly missed a Diablo Roadster in black as it went behind a bus at precisely the moment I pressed the shutter. Loads of nice cars on the road today, see my gallery in my sig for more...

hmm..so thats a white LP560-4 with GSL side skirt and spoiler+ painted bottom?

I didnt know that, but I do now. It looked really nice. It reminded me of a Countach for the Noughties.

I'm pretty sure they were all commissioned by SPS Hong Kong. I still haven't seen a Zonda on the road here though... yet.

No worries, you can do the explaining to the meat-cleaver wielding Triad boys then... ;)

:icon_axe:

That green on the LP640 looks different. or maybe its just me.lol

Hmmm, I don't think so. Maybe my dodgy panning ability makes it look a bit odd?

• 2 months later...

Yes the Jalpa looks really classy and quite ahead of it's time here.

I'll take this opportunity to post some pics as I haven't posted for eons. Time for an Hong Kong Lambo roll call...

560-4? Here!

lam_gallardolp560-4_fd9993.jpg

Spyder? Here!

lam_gallardospyder_unknown.jpg

LP560-4? Here!

lam_gallardolp560-4_ny3788.jpg

Balboni? Here!

lam_gallardolp550-2balboni_.jpg

SV? Here!

lam_murcielagosv_pd2463.jpg

LP640? Here!

lam_murcielagolp640_.jpg

Spyder? Here!

lam_gallardospyder_kx862.jpg

Spyder Jr? Here!

lam_gallardospyder_nw327_800x450_01.jpg

Rest of the family? Here!

fer_16m_unknown_800x450_01.jpg

Superleggera? Here! Where's your spoiler son?

lam_gallardosuperleggera_t12350_800.jpg

LP560-4? Here!

lam_gallardolp560-4_fd9993_800x4-2.jpg

lam_gallardolp560-4_fd9993_800x450_.jpg

LP560-4? Here! Think about the company you're keeping, boy!

fer_16m_unknown_02.jpg

LP560-4? Another one?! Here!

lam_gallardo_mm8889.jpg

Superleggera? Here!

lam_gallardosuperleggera_ec80_800x4.jpg

All present and correct!

All non-Lambo related stuff (like you guys would care about the rest!) can be found here http://s276.photobucket.com/home/juanchaihk/allalbums