Monterey Blue LP670 SV

Nath4N

Yes, I have to agree...when I got the first phone camera pics, I thought HUM nice but I like my White with the Small Wing car #12 better.

After taking delivery of it in Cali this last weekend, it grew on me. IMO I am still not a big fan of the Big wing. I prefer the small wing like on my White SV. I have ordered a small wing to go with this car as well...and will probably change it out here this summer.

It is now back in Seattle. I am having the windows tinted, the side markers and rear tailights tinted as well as having the front headlight washer coevers painted body color....I am still up in the air about the big SV side...I also have the small SV decalls as well..just not sure which way to go..but it does look better in person..

One thing for sure....Allens TT-G KICKED my ass in two pulls on the run Sunday...that G is amazing!!

Oh bye the way..Hello all I am back...

Hope to have a good time just sharing info...

Long live Lambos..IN ALL colors..

I have to disagree, after seeing yours last weekend the large wing is the only way to go on the SV. Looked amazing!!!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I have to agree...when I got the first phone camera pics, I thought HUM nice but I like my White with the Small Wing car #12 better.

After taking delivery of it in Cali this last weekend, it grew on me. IMO I am still not a big fan of the Big wing. I prefer the small wing like on my White SV. I have ordered a small wing to go with this car as well...and will probably change it out here this summer.

It is now back in Seattle. I am having the windows tinted, the side markers and rear tailights tinted as well as having the front headlight washer coevers painted body color....I am still up in the air about the big SV side...I also have the small SV decalls as well..just not sure which way to go..but it does look better in person..

One thing for sure....Allens TT-G KICKED my ass in two pulls on the run Sunday...that G is amazing!!

Oh bye the way..Hello all I am back...

Hope to have a good time just sharing info...

Long live Lambos..IN ALL colors..

You know we expect a Lamborghinis + Strippers thread to make up for lost time.

For the uneducated like me, what happened?

And for those of us who do know what happened, what changed?

Welcome back Roy. Gorgeous car(s).

But i still say the blue doesn't suit the SV.

I'm looking forward to the photo shoot. There is a gray SV factory car here for a visit, and a yellow on its way up, Roy's two cars and mine, so five SVs in the area so hopefully we get a photo shoot before they all scatter again.

How much difference do you feel between driving the SV with the small wing and the big wing?

your car is beautiful..smoked out tailights and tinted windows will look even better! i kinda prefer the smaller sv logo though..

The pics of the car in the sun make it look way better.

The blue still doesn't really suit the car IMO though.

But as you say, here's to Lambo's of all colours!

here's to Lambo's of all colours!

:icon_super:

I like it. My favourite is blue but as always I believe in appropriate colours to suit the occasion, and this Sv looks fantastic.