Lambo Reaction Video

DoctaM3

The reactions in that video are a mirror image of what I experience around here when I drive the Gallardo around. I agree with many others in the fact that I REALLY DO get worried and nervous when I am driving the car down a crowded street (Detroit city, etc.) on a Friday or Saturday night strictly because I am afraid some drunk (or sober) asshat is going to get physical with the car.

But the experience, man, is it COOL.. :icon_mrgreen: The only way it would be even sweeter is if I were single.. :shock: :la:

usually when the doors go up the panties go down.

Seriously, someone should do a Murc video for comparison. :icon_thumleft:

DoctaM3,

You need to make Rob come home with the Spyder this summer and shoot more videos (now I wonder what kind of reaction people get with the top down). :icon_super:

Seriously, someone should do a Murc video for comparison. :icon_thumleft:

I remember when I was was on the passenger seat of 640 downtown Vancouver....funny to watch 20+ people following the car with their heads on every light/crosswalk . Or I remember the guy in the Nissan who was just in front of our right fender , he wasn't even looking ahead , thought he'll either break his neck or crash.

having to rev the engine to get attention seems kinda needy to me even if it is to get a few reactions... in the short time i've owned the car i've never done it.... just let the car speak for itself IMO...

having to rev the engine to get attention seems kinda needy to me even if it is to get a few reactions... in the short time i've owned the car i've never done it.... just let the car speak for itself IMO...

most people in the vid are asking them to rev it..and i think its nice that they rev it to make them happy.

• 5 months later...
Made this video showing some of the reactions to the Lambos last Summer. Some of the reactions are quite comical and of course you will get the occasional "burn out" request... LOL..

How about rent-a-cop trying to get a close up view and playing hard nose :jerry:

At any rate, here you go... Starring the usual cast of characters.

Enjoy :icon_super:

Your video popped up on a Swedish Car site today. They usually have car news and some good car realted videos. Yours is on top off the video portion now!

http://www.sportbilen.se/ "Jobbigt att köra lamborghini"

Have you never cruised down your main drag during prime weekend drinking hours? Revving the engine is crowd appeasment; some of those rowdy drunks WANT to hear that engine, its easier to oblige, than have them follow you down the block.

Fun vid, thanks! :icon_thumleft:

Edit, compare the difference..... revving the crap out of your CGT in Beverly Hills, in the early am.....thats obnoxious, uncalled for, and gay:

Ahhhhh......VRAlexander!!!! He is probably smiling now.

Great video! Agree with some posters about being worried that some of those fools would throw something or jump on the car. Also, the attention gets too much sometimes, at least when it's from hoodlums...from girls it never gets old.

Nice Clip.. Everyting went well so that's great too.

Personally I wouldn't have gone around in similar fashion, but that's just me.

I bet that while doing this rounds, you would have had at least 2-3 awkward moments whereby you would have been uncertain what would have happened, if you stayed at the spot any longer. :unsure:

Like they say "Better to be safe than Sorry" :lol:

(p.s absolutely not hating, just saying.)

Made this video showing some of the reactions to the Lambos last Summer. Some of the reactions are quite comical and of course you will get the occasional "burn out" request... LOL..

How about rent-a-cop trying to get a close up view and playing hard nose :jerry:

At any rate, here you go... Starring the usual cast of characters.

Enjoy :icon_super:

Whoever was talking to the rent-a-cop has read "how to win friends and influence people" great little retort. I would like to believe most of the people are good and would be happy to see it, those who hate sure there is one or two but you need to have big balls and be a complete idiot to go fcuk with the car as it drives by.

Don't know how I missed that! Cruising down Carson St. is always a fun time!!

We gotta all get together sometime before the good weather goes!

We gotta all get together sometime before the good weather goes!

Better hurry you only have a couple more weeks. :icon_mrgreen:

Better hurry you only have a couple more weeks. :icon_mrgreen:

HAHAH. With the way this Summer has been, it may be a month before the temperature gets down to bearable!!! :lol2:

That video rocked! :lol2:

But y'all are damn brave to be driving in prime 'drunk hour' at night!

I think it's actually more fun to do that same route in the daytime...more visibility, people give the same reactions, less risk of drunk people, etc.

Love it, everyone involved had a good time, the driver, the people on the street, and the people watching the video.

I would only do that late on the weekends though, partying and loud exotic cars go together perfectly, but on a Wednesday afternoon, not so much.

I guess it really depends on the city. If I were to drive down the street in NYC doing that I'm pretty sure I'd be called a douche or have something thrown at me.

By comparison, Montreal is a great place for that kind of stuff. I literally had hot women chasing me down the street to get a better look at my car, and I was driving a Ferrari at the time.