I'm Gonna Get Me One of These...

JimmyJ

...and I don't care what you guys think! :finga:

2007 Ford/Shelby GT500 Cobra

:vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom:

Atleast get it in Blue and without the rice-stripes :roll: :lol:

:vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead:

Come on Jimmy. Haven't you seen the laughable Ford GT recalls and management firings? Hell the GT had a recall so bad two months ago that Ford paid for the cars to be towed to dealerships after issuing a DO NOT DRIVE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES bulletin to owners. Hilarious. If their halo car needs such dramatic circumstances just to run, what the hell will they do with this run of the mill, built-by-Bubba Cobra?

Buy a Plastic mess-06. It's garbage of course, but on the pos-scale, it still outranks anything created by Ford :mrgreen:

:vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:

Stripes have really gotten a bad name from ricers.. they were on the original GT500 so I dont see anything wrong with the stripes,

Love it! May be a too simple rear, but the front and the line is gorgeously mad!

I can play at Starsky and Hutch (Hitch? :lol: ) here on the blue coast :lol:

:vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom:

Atleast get it in Blue and without the rice-stripes :roll: :lol:

Ricers got there shit from most supercar companys so how can you say those are rice stripes?. All ricers do is find a trademark from a supercar then put it on there P.o.S Accord, Civic and neon and now adays "Skyline".

Pantera, please explain me how skyline's are P.O.S.

Have you ever driven one...if no shut the fcuk up.

You have no idea what you're talking about most of the time!

yapyap9lg.gif

PS: You don't want me to go down on you like Aram did...do you ?

That's what i want to hear!

Pantera, please explain me how skyline's are P.O.S.

Have you ever driven one...if no shut the fcuk up.

You have no idea what you're talking about most of the time!

yapyap9lg.gif

Skylines arent a P.O.S its just now adays everyone seams to own one thats highly modifed. I been reading though other forums and i keep hearing "My Skyline can beat a Ferrari"

Pantera...gettin' 700hp out of a skyline is a piece a cake.

That 700hp Skyline is gonna rape most ferraris on the street and on the track!

BTW here's a board where you can learn more about skyline's : http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/index.php

Bah i dont need to learn more about them. i new about them long before TFTF when the R32 was around.

They're wasn't any Skyline in The Fast and The Furious.

Plus the R32 isn't the first model of skyline ever made...it's the R30 which is known has the PGC10 was released in February 1969 !

You definately want take a look at the link above !

The Skyline is a very fast car with a huge potential. Only limited point is on it's weight, but there are solutions (costly) for that too.

Sorry to say that, but Americans , whatever car they tune (try to interpretate this word in the right way), it becomes s... , there are obviously some exceptions!

yeah thats one car Nissan (Datsun) had back in the 60s that even looks good to me, Ive seen some of the modified Early skylines (pictures not real heeh) and I wouldnt mind having one :thumb

...and I don't care what you guys think! :finga:

2007 Ford/Shelby GT500 Cobra

You can t be serious:this is so fugly :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom:

Id drive it because its a Ford and thats what we have been driving for the last 10years. :axe:

I still like the Mustang. Always have always will :mrgreen: