LP570-4 Superleggera

a007apl

hmmm the superleggera is the last version of the gallardo right ? , does that mean that next year they will replace it ?

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmmm the superleggera is the last version of the gallardo right ? , does that mean that next year they will replace it ?

No. I'm not sure where this thing about it being the last Gallardo comes from either, as far as I know it's an invention of the media. It looks like Lamborghini is running ten-year lifecycles for its models (both Murcielago and Gallardo received their facelifts five years into production, and the Murcie should be replaced next year, coinciding with its tenth anniversary), so I'd expect to see a replacement for the Gallardo around 2013.

I hope you are right DrVertigo, if a replacement will come as early as next year the value of the current model will plummet even further and will screw up the sales of the new SL, I think 2011 is Murcie's year and we will see its replacement, so it's safe to assume that 2012 to 2013 is looking more likely for the G to be superseded.

Since Lambo's management promised something new every year we could possibly see an addition to the lineup, perhaps a 4 door :icon_mrgreen:

hi everybody , i will order lp570 tomorrow and i wanted to ask which is better for the road the lp570 suspension or the 560 suspension ?

the 570 is quite a bit stiffer than the 560, depends on the type of driving you enjoy, if you enjoy more spirited driving and some track time 570 would be the pick.

There are a bunch of press reviews on the board, you will find descriptions of the 570 suspension there.

what color are you going for?

the 570 is quite a bit stiffer than the 560, depends on the type of driving you enjoy, if you enjoy more spirited driving and some track time 570 would be the pick.

There are a bunch of press reviews on the board, you will find descriptions of the 570 suspension there.

what color are you going for?

orange , what i know is softer suspension is better for straight line speed like 300 km/h , am i right ?

orange , what i know is softer suspension is better for straight line speed like 300 km/h , am i right ?

I honestly don't know I don't drive that fast :icon_mrgreen:

Fortis...flat white or balloon? Have you seen the white SV? Just seems to be missing something in the flat white in my opinion

Fortis...flat white or balloon? Have you seen the white SV? Just seems to be missing something in the flat white in my opinion

hey I can't survive without kidneys flat white looks fantastic :icon_mrgreen:

Haha, yeah I don't think I'd really want to know what they want for Balloon White! I do love white and black, and maybe it was just cause of the orange SV parked outside thta the white looked a bit plain! lol

Haha, yeah I don't think I'd really want to know what they want for Balloon White! I do love white and black, and maybe it was just cause of the orange SV parked outside thta the white looked a bit plain! lol

$40k for balloon white or matt colors, I think flat white goes better with the carbon and as for the orange SV what doesn't look plain in comparison? :icon_mrgreen:

quite a bit different from the 560 video. wouldve liked to see more of the car in action though, like the sv video.

• 3 months later...