R8 V10

sprite

Im curious what the time it would take to order one in. I know I ordered my A4 the very last weekend of oct 07 and had my car the second week of January 08.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rusnak won't sell at MSRP. Search continues.

Who did you talk to? Adrian is the guy to talk to at AudiRusnak. He's a cool guy. Let me know if you want me to call him. Rusnak can sometimes be hard to deal with but I got a bimmer recently from Rusnak bmw and lots of people I know do business with them.

Edit: I just called them to talk to Adrian and he's no longer there. Still, I can drop by there in person on Sunday if you want me to.

Who did you talk to? Adrian is the guy to talk to at AudiRusnak. He's a cool guy. Let me know if you want me to call him. Rusnak can sometimes be hard to deal with but I got a bimmer recently from Rusnak bmw and lots of people I know do business with them.

Edit: I just called them to talk to Adrian and he's no longer there. Still, I can drop by there in person on Sunday if you want me to.

Here is the email they sent me

Just for your information, there are 14 manual transmission and 12 R-Tronic tranmissions in the United states right now. There are 21 more due in to the states and that will be all. I have been in contact with every dealer in the nation asking if I could buy from them and I have been offering them MSRP for their cars and they have turned me down as well. I have a markup of $50k over and usually avergae about $30k over.

Let me know if you decide to offer up money and I will see what I can do. Expect these cars to go UP over the next two months due to availability. The 2011's will not be out for at least 8 months

Evan Goldenberg

Internet Sales Manager

Rusnak | Audi Westlake

Office: (805) 267-5995

Main: (805) 496-6500

I am going stop by my local Audi dealer tomorrow. I was at Lamborghini earlier today and my guy there called Audi and they said they can probably find me the car I want. Not going to purchase until my 430 sells, that way I can get a tax credit.

Here is the email they sent me

I am going stop by my local Audi dealer tomorrow. I was at Lamborghini earlier today and my guy there called Audi and they said they can probably find me the car I want. Not going to purchase until my 430 sells, that way I can get a tax credit.

uh oh sprite unloading his garage

uh oh sprite unloading his garage

Doing things the other way around this time. I always buy with intent to sell something. Then I get the new car and end up keeping the car I intended to sell as well. So this time sell first then buy :)

Contact Ira Audi in Peabody Ma, they will not sell a car above MSRP. They have not sold a single R8 above MSRP.

Also talk to Audi of Nashua, Larry the GM is a great guy.

Contact Ira Audi in Peabody Ma, they will not sell a car above MSRP. They have not sold a single R8 above MSRP.

No R8 V10s listed on their page. I can't order one because it won't get here in time.

Not finalized but my dealer just called me and said they think they found a car, so will now soon.

hopefully they did, and very smart selling cars first this time lol

Put a deposit on a R8 5.2 V10 Ibis White w/Black Interior 6-speed manual fully loaded:

- Carbon Fiber Interior

- Carbon Fiber Sideblade

- Alcantara Headliner

- Enhanced Leather

- Carbon Fiber Door Sills

- Carbon Fiber Exterior Package

- Carbon Fiber Mirrors

- Titanium Wheels

Put a deposit on a R8 5.2 V10 Ibis White w/Black Interior 6-speed manual fully loaded:

- Carbon Fiber Interior

- Carbon Fiber Sideblade

- Alcantara Headliner

- Enhanced Leather

- Carbon Fiber Door Sills

- Carbon Fiber Exterior Package

- Carbon Fiber Mirrors

Sick man! The contrast on the white looks so good on the r8v10.

I think that dealer before was bs'ing you. I've never known anyone to pay anything over MSRP on any R8 except right when they came out like 3-4 years ago. Congrats on the purchase.

I think that dealer before was bs'ing you. I've never known anyone to pay anything over MSRP on any R8 except right when they came out like 3-4 years ago. Congrats on the purchase.

They weren't BSing, at least about their attempted asking price. I went in there personally and saw the 50k markup on the window.

That car is going to look sick Christian. How long did they quote you for your build? Early June?

No car is already in the states. Not sure if a dealer ordered it or a buyer backed out.

No car is already in the states. Not sure if a dealer ordered it or a buyer backed out.

great news less weight time.

Just for your information, there are 14 manual transmission and 12 R-Tronic tranmissions in the United states right now. There are 21 more due in to the states and that will be all. I have been in contact with every dealer in the nation asking if I could buy from them and I have been offering them MSRP for their cars and they have turned me down as well. I have a markup of $50k over and usually avergae about $30k over.

Let me know if you decide to offer up money and I will see what I can do. Expect these cars to go UP over the next two months due to availability. The 2011's will not be out for at least 8 months

Evan Goldenberg

Internet Sales Manager

Rusnak | Audi Westlake

This guy is crazy! I know of a new black/black R tronic for $5k back of MSRP {167,xxx MSRP}. Maybe I should call him with the car, since he is going to sell it for $30k over. I left a message for him to see if he wanted this one for MSRP delivered{about 2500 to transport}. We'll see.

Well thats fantastic news!

rusnak is a little crazy like that. I went in there to see what's up and they gave some story about wanting to keep the car local etc. There Porsche dealership is the same as well as their BMW. I prefer dealing with Auto Gallery. You probably had more cred as a dealer (though I did arrive there in the Murci), but I walked in and told them for MSRP the car would be sold today and they weren't having it.

Evan Goldenberg

Internet Sales Manager

Rusnak | Audi Westlake

This guy is crazy! I know of a new black/black R tronic for $5k back of MSRP {167,xxx MSRP}. Maybe I should call him with the car, since he is going to sell it for $30k over. I left a message for him to see if he wanted this one for MSRP delivered{about 2500 to transport}. We'll see.

Sprite, have you looked into what you'll have to do to have the car registered over there? It's often the case that some modifications need to be made. I'm pretty sure you'll need to install the rear fog brake light, will need a front plate grill, and maybe even something with the DRL.

Sprite, have you looked into what you'll have to do to have the car registered over there? It's often the case that some modifications need to be made. I'm pretty sure you'll need to install the rear fog brake light, will need a front plate grill, and maybe even something with the DRL.

Yeah. I looked into it. Found an importer that handles everything including the mods and registering the car.

Thank you for your inquiry.

If you have your name on the US title deed of the car for 6 months or more,then we will be able to import the car into Spain for you completely tax free. We would therefore recommend that you purchase the vehicle at least 6 months before you are leaving the US. Importation and matriculation tax on such a car would amount to 40% of the Spanish fiscal value so the saving is considerable.

You would have to be in Spain two weeks before the vehicle in order to gather some straightforward but essential paperwork in order for us to carry out the tax free import.

Our port of entry for this type of import is always Barcelona as they are by far the best port to deal with in Spain.

If you contact E H Harms Newark NJ,they will give you a price for Shipment. You can ship the car to Barcelona on a roll on roll off basis which is much cheaper than a container. You could of course put the car in a container if you prefer.

Please make sure you contact us before shipping as we would need to clarify the shipment paperwork procedure.

For an import into the Malaga Province our charge is 2550 euros with 500 euros payable in advance. This prices includes:

Collection from the port,light conversion,engineers report,ITV,matriculation fee,number plates and delivery to you in the Malaga province on completion.

It does not include the first years road tax or any new light lenses. They are not usually necessary but we will not know for sure until we have the car.

I hope this helps and look forward to hearing from you.