Crazy Insurance Figures

Benkei

Is this guy serious about the insurance prices for these cars?

LP670-4 SV costs around $2,900 per month? I only have a 2009 LP640 but I only pay $850-ish per 6 months for full coverage, maximum coverage on everything and $1,000 deductible.

Does the "only 350" examples of the LP670 SV make the insurance sky rocket?

http://www.carzi.com/2010/04/13/top-3-most...cars-to-insure/" target="_blank">

http://www.carzi.com/2010/04/13/top-3-most...cars-to-insure/

an actuary may say that a lamborghini is high risk and therefor classify it as a peril. it all comes down to how big the insurance company is, how well they can hedge their risk with differnt types of pools.

I was paying around $2k/month for a while. But that was @ 22 insuring a Murcielago, Viper and Ram SRT-10 with tickets on my record.

I've never paid more than $5k a YEAR for 4 vehicles (Lambos, Ferraris, BMWs, Porsches, etc.) and that was from 19-now (29). He must have a CRAP insurance company.

a combination of bad driving record, previous large claims and your age can do that to you.

I've never paid more than $5k/year with $2k deductible, remember where I am a G is more expensive than a SV in the states so maybe value of the vehicle doesn't impact the premium as much as we think.

I've never paid more than $5k a YEAR for 4 vehicles (Lambos, Ferraris, BMWs, Porsches, etc.) and that was from 19-now (29). He must have a CRAP insurance company.

Wiggs, you're only 29? good grief, I suck at life hahaha

I'm turning 30 in Oct... and i'm not doing nearly as well as you are lol. :eusa_think:

Don't worry, you still have 6 months!!! :icon_thumleft: