FS: 2004 Manual Gallardo $85,000!! - Sold

Blue-V10

My Blue Caelum manual trans Gallardo has 14,600 miles. I just did the 15,000 mile service at Lamborghini Bergen County. The car was a June 2004 production which I bought at 600 miles from Fox Valley. It has a front clear bra, chrome wheels, trip computer and coming home. Interior is two tone grey. The car has been adult owned and driven: no drag racing! The clutch and synchros are fine. It has rarely seen rain and never snow. There are no stories: all dealer service at LBC and all records available. Some minor items like brake pad replacements were done by a local BMW shop. It has new brakes and very good P Zero tires. You may have seen the car at LeBelle Macchine or Pocono-CSD. I've shown it every year from 2005-2009. The picture is from LBM 2008 (It has me in it).

I will get fresh pictures for interested buyers.

An interesting opportunity on a 5.2 R8 has come up.

post-2867-1272294634_thumb.jpg

post-2867-1272294795_thumb.jpg

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow thats a deal and an awesome color! Perfect for a potential TT project too!

GLWS!!! :icon_thumleft:

GOD I love Blue Caelum...Almost as much as Monterey Blue which is my favorite color of all time. Wish there was more production of both, but at the same time, when you see them, it is like seeing a unicorn.

• 4 months later...

Price reduced: car for sale seriously. $85,000. mileage now 15,600

I am closer to working out a replacement. I hear the market for these cars has been hotter recently.

My GOD this is tempting me....where are you located?

It'd be really hard to find a cleaner, non abused, 1 owner example at this price.

My GOD this is tempting me....where are you located?

Mike, not to tempt you more...but if your location on your pic is accurate (Northern NJ) I believe he's right around there as well...LOL

It'd be really hard to find a cleaner, non abused, 1 owner example at this price.

Believe me I know...Ive been casually keeping an eye on the market for over a year now. Just hadnt planned on buying one till next year when a few plans come together...

Mike, not to tempt you more...but if your location on your pic is accurate (Northern NJ) I believe he's right around there as well...LOL

Yup I'm still in northern NJ. This has been toying with my emotions all day since I saw this ad! LOL

That is a hot car, Mike not to tempt you more or anything but Lambo before 30!! ;)

Believe me I know...Ive been casually keeping an eye on the market for over a year now. Just hadnt planned on buying one till next year when a few plans come together...

Yup I'm still in northern NJ. This has been toying with my emotions all day since I saw this ad! LOL

I believe he's in Northeastern PA, close to Allentown.

I believe he's in Northeastern PA, close to Allentown.

Good God....that is 35 minutes down the road from me...I live 20 minutes from Easton right next to the border of PA!!! You guys are killing me..lol

Good God....that is 35 minutes down the road from me...I live 20 minutes from Easton right next to the border of PA!!! You guys are killing me..lol

get rid of the viper and get the G.

Couldn't ask for a car to come from a better owner and let alone the price for how clean it is. I will be disappointed in you Mike if you don't take advantage of this one :lol2:

Awww thanks guys for the nice comments.

Yes the car is 15 mins from the NJ border near I78.

In fact, by the time I get to I78 the oil is usually warmed up and I can punch it.

Come on down Lightning and drool Saturday. Sunday looks like rain.

Sept, Oct, Nov and most of Dec before there is much snow around here. You'd get a lot of driving before 2011.

How about Exotic Rally's October event where they will be running the full banked Pocono Tri Oval?

You could do it...... :eusa_dance:

wow where I live that's the price of a used A4 Audi, what a bargain.

The car looks spectacular good luck with the sale.

Guest Rob Burgundy
get rid of the viper and get the G.

Dump the viper and go for it! Its got yellow brakes FFS!! YELLOW!! SICK. :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

NO! the avatar was provided by the board. It isn't my car.

My brakes are black. Black brakes work better because black radiates more heat. :icon_lol:

it would look sick with yellow calipers!