FS: 2004 Manual Gallardo $85,000!! - Sold

Blue-V10

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm curious how photoshopped that blue is? If you compare that pic with the OP's pic on the first page, the blu caelum seems to glow in the D2 forged pic

Nice color anyways.......never seen one in person though. I find that for the pearl orange and ithica verde, pic do the pain no justice. Those colors are just stunning in real life. Does this hold true for blu caelum as well?

ive seen a Blue Caelum here in QLD, and i'd suggest it looks very similar to Audi Demin blue (to my eye anyway)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to post a new picture, but I keep getting "413 Request Entity Too Large"

I tried IE and Firefox.

I had a 1.2MB .jpg.

What is the problem?

DAMN!!!!!

I thought exactly the same when I saw that. However, I think that photo is heavily processed. Would love to be proved wrong, but I've never seen anything like that.

I think what's being missed is that with wheels and lowering this car can be the car in the picture.

post-12288-1290019371.jpg

Wow! That completely changed my view on that car. It went from a boring blue to an incredible blue.

The price is reasonable INMO. Wish I had the funds I could get into all kinds of trouble with car. Best blue calium interior I've seen. GLWS

Would a moderator please change this thread to 2004 Blue Gallardo $80,000.

Seriously, this is a great, clean car that you could pick up in PA tomorrow and drive to Alaska with no problems except speeding tickets.

I get tons of compliments on the color.

Again, it is the perfect setup for a 1300HP twin turbo that would beat a Veyron!

Stuart at boreens dot net for quick email reply.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Just a couple suggestions because I can't believe this car hasn't sold yet... Instead of reducing the price more have Roy Cats market the car for you. Also what are the dealers offering to buy the car from you for?! I have to think its more then 80. Also take out ads on craigslist..for some money there's dupont registry and autotrader. Also if your a member at L4P or t-Speed dot com try putting up ads there. More exsposure will move the car faster.

Just sent the info to a car collector I know to see if I get you some interest. Guy has 60+ cars, but is into expensive old American Muscle. He does have a Ford GT, F430, and a few new cars though.

Just a couple suggestions because I can't believe this car hasn't sold yet... Instead of reducing the price more have Roy Cats market the car for you. Also what are the dealers offering to buy the car from you for?! I have to think its more then 80. Also take out ads on craigslist..for some money there's dupont registry and autotrader. Also if your a member at L4P or t-Speed dot com try putting up ads there. More exsposure will move the car faster.

I hate to say it but I think a dealer would give around 70k and then turn around and add a 25-30k mark-up. and then wait for a sucker. Most dealers on a lambo I always figure that they've added

a 25-30K mark-up above what they paid for it wholesale.

Dealers are in mid 70s. I want to "courtesy" trade the car so I save $4800 tax on $80,000 trade in value, hence I wanted to be the one selling it, not Cats. It is now in Autoweek, should have thought of Dupont. Craigslist?!

Dealers are in mid 70s. I want to "courtesy" trade the car so I save $4800 tax on $80,000 trade in value, hence I wanted to be the one selling it, not Cats. It is now in Autoweek, should have thought of Dupont. Craigslist?!

Definitely post on craigslist, and post in other states with the right demographics like NY CA DC GA LV etc. Have you tried Autotrader and Cars.com. I checked those sites religiously when I was buying.

cars.com is must. thats where i buy all of my cars!

I hear you autotrader sucks, cars.com is much easier to find things. Autotrader just makes me want to swear.

Hold the line at 80K stewart I think you've been reasonable.

• 2 weeks later...

Sold.

Car will reside in Northern NJ. Perhaps we will see pictures of it and stories to come.

:icon_anal:

That's the buyer with me in the picture above.

New R8 5.2 manual is imminent...

Sold.

Car will reside in Northern NJ. Perhaps we will see pictures of it and stories to come.

:icon_anal:

That's the buyer with me in the picture above.

New R8 5.2 manual is imminent...

Congrats Stuart! Northern NJ hmmmmmm :eusa_think:

post-12151-1292100013.png