Why am I all of the sudden getting Forum Subscription emails?

Deuce

Yep......gotta be something wrong here.

1st post in 3years..how did u get any emails sub when you haven't even started posting? i thought they only email to you if someone has post in the same thread as you.

1st post in 3years..how did u get any emails sub when you haven't even started posting? i thought they only email to you if someone has post in the same thread as you.

I am also getting subscriptions to threads I havent even looked at

I am also getting subscriptions to threads I havent even looked at

I am seeing the same thing. I checked my control panel and it does not show me as subscribed to any forums.

That's kinda the point of this thread... :icon_anal:

Deuce there are some issues. I'm getting a flood of them for no reason as well and I've never subscribed to any thread nor toggled email notifications on.

Same issue here. I don't visit here often, but recently have been getting 'new thread' notifications for topics I've never posted in. Is the site staff looking into this, or is there a way to turn it off? I checked my email settings and there isn't one specific to the behavior that's occurring, so I'm guessing there is a malfunction of some sort going on.

That's kinda the point of this thread... :icon_anal:

my bad..because i am not getting any emails..and LPower seems fine to me..nothing has changed..the only thing wrong i see is the clock..but thats about it.

so, if you do not subscribe, you get emails, and if you do, you do not. I will try this and maybe I will get some emails. I am feeling lonely.

my bad..because i am not getting any emails..and LPower seems fine to me..nothing has changed..the only thing wrong i see is the clock..but thats about it.

FWIW people have been complaining for quite a while that they don't receive email notifications anymore for topics/pm's but it seems only in selective cases. Also sounds like some members can't edit their posts after submitting them (did that get fixed? I never had the problem...) so it seems like some of these niggling errors are affecting different people in different ways.

Thanks to all working behind the scenes to fix them though :icon_thumleft:

Also sounds like some members can't edit their posts after submitting them (did that get fixed? I never had the problem...)

The edit thing is time limited.

Guest SP-superJay
Same thing here

subscriptions keep coming but never subscribed.

I'm trying to get to the bottom of the email situation, and am still familiarizing myself with the backend. Again, sorry for the inconvenience guys...but I'm doing what I can.

I'm in the same boat as I found about 10 email from Lambo power in my email this AM... Marketing? LOL

I'm trying to get to the bottom of the email situation, and am still familiarizing myself with the backend. Again, sorry for the inconvenience guys...but I'm doing what I can.

Thanks Jason!