RomanDad on verge of major accomplishment

Roman

Oh, what in interesting can o' worms you just opened up with that suggestion.

Which brings up a (somewhat legal-related) question:

A friend of mine has (semi-)jokingly carried on on more than one occasion over the past couple years about how he would like nothing more than to FedEx his former boss a large, steaming shit. We started discussing the finer points of the logistics and such, and ended up wondering aloud (a.) if it is illegal to FedEx someone a dump in and of itself, and (b.) whether shit can be tested for DNA, thus outing the culprit.

Anyone know the answer to these long-wondered questions . . . ?

What are you ewwing at? Just for that Im mailing you a stool sample.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine has (semi-)jokingly carried on on more than one occasion over the past couple years about how he would like nothing more than to FedEx his former boss a large, steaming shit. We started discussing the finer points of the logistics and such, and ended up wondering aloud (a.) if it is illegal to FedEx someone a dump in and of itself, and (b.) whether shit can be tested for DNA, thus outing the culprit.

WHy send your own poop when you can send : http://www.poopsenders.com/

You lost me at : "...and at one point I resembled a fat, half naked, pinwheel of sewage" :icon_toilet: :icon_mrgreen: must have been quite a ride...sorry I meant "runnings" :icon_toilet:

get well

Yes to both.

Thanks for the response. :)

Out of curiosity, under what law is it illegal to do so . . . ?

(That website is awesome, by the way!)

Yes to both.

Thanks for the response. :)

Out of curiosity, under what law is it illegal to do so . . . ?

(That website is awesome, by the way!)

The transportation of bodily fluids and wastes capable of carrying disease is regulated by the DOT and the FDA. You can send bodily materials for proper scientific or medical purposes, but it has to be specially packaged, and I beleive the DOT and the shipper have to be notified that that is what they are.

If you send such materials for the purpose to offend, harass or otherwise harm the recipient, the crime is Assault, Battery, and a whole host of federal crimes once the package crosses state lines.

http://www.slate.com/id/2212472

I can understand being illegal to harm or harass but to offend?

I appreciate your skepticism.... Now write me a balanced legal memo on why OFFEND matters (or shouldn't matter) in this instance.

You are allowed no more than 20,000 words, (however, I could answer it in one sentence- One word actually- Well... Maybe two... But the second word would be "Dipshit!"). And I expect it by June 1st. If you fail... Or refuse.... You will be suspended for one year, during which time I expect you to do a lot of learning.... And not from people on the internet.... But rather.... FROM BOOKS.

Chop Chop.

Your membership here swings in the balance.

(I will defer my sentencing with a photocopy of your enrollment as a 1L at any accredited Law School in the U.S.)

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I can now declare that I've seen it all!

there was another many many many years ago that was the same concept. the guy had a bunch of dogs, you got to choose the dog of your type (it even explained which dog takes what kinds of poops!) and send it on off.

Almost sent one to my ex wife during our divorce but figured.... nah.... not worth it lol.

Funny shit though.

Literally!