How popular is red on the G?

m32

I rarely see any bright red gallardos but during my research, I found two and think they look stellar! RSC front bumper and blacked out top... drool!

00.jpg

06.jpg

01.jpg

02-1.jpg

Edwin

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I rarely see any bright red gallardos but during my research, I found two and think they look stellar! RSC front bumper and blacked out top... drool!

Edwin

nothing like a red lambo! i have a red porsche 911 and i love it!

I was just looking at the same Gallardo,

I would like to see this car in person, But I suspect with having a red lambo you would stand out of not only normal traffic, but you would be memorable to all lambo guys for your color.

I like it!

They don't look bad, but generally Red is considered a Ferrari color. I like Red countach's.

That's what I figured... but red looks really sharp on the G imo.

I was just looking at the same Gallardo,

I would like to see this car in person, But I suspect with having a red lambo you would stand out of not only normal traffic, but you would be memorable to all lambo guys for your color.

I like it!

Standing out in normal traffic is going to happen regardless esp since the G's come in orange and green(sorry, don't know the actual name of the colors just yet)! :)

nothing like a red lambo! i have a red porsche 911 and i love it!

:iamwithstupid: I've only seen 1 in Az. They are truly amazing. I'd say anyone that has a chance, go for it! I know I would if I had the money and the space.

They don't look bad, but generally Red is considered a Ferrari color. I like Red countach's.

Don't know where I got this from but I thought

Lamborghini = Red

Ferrari = Yellow

Can't find anything that proves it ...

I would only buy Ferrari's in red, end of conversation for me.

Lambo have their own colour palette of far better colours (yellows, oranges, greens, etc).

All IMHO, colour is a personal preference, get what you like best, not what others like :)

I think that particular red is called Rosso Andromeda. Freakin love that color! Rare as hell. If I saw one of those go by me, I would be mesmerized.

btw, if you get a red Gallardo, you have the perfect car for the vanity plate ''REDBULL''...that's exactly the plate I would get for that car!

funny you say that. That's the plate of the red G that I've seen in Az.

I have a Rosso Vik one....personally I love the color. Not too keen though on the Ferrari Red. Rosso Letis is pretty similar too.

I found my "ideal" G.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u...mp;rdpage=thumb

What do you all think the going value of this car is? thanks

Edwin

I would say low $100's ($105k-ish) at best-does not have clear bonnet, e-gear (for most) is a must have, etc. You can get a newer spyder for $140's with the same miles.

I would say low $100's ($105k-ish) at best-does not have clear bonnet, e-gear (for most) is a must have, etc. You can get a newer spyder for $140's with the same miles.

Thanks! I offered him $100k and am waiting for him to respond. If he'll take $105k, it's a done deal. If anyone has any connections at this dealership, please let them know I"m serious if they are willing to deal with me :)

Edwin

I like red on lambo's...especially the newer models because it seem like from 2002 to present red became less common.

I was at FC Kerbeck in Palmyra, NJ yesterday. They have the second to last Countach (red) ever made, and it still has plastic over the seats. Never titled and never driven, other than by Balboni in Italy pre shipment. Pretty Amazing!!

They also have a Red Gallardo! I was BLOWN AWAY by how much better it looks in person than any pictures I have seen. It is unreal. definitely in my top 3 colors now!

FTR, my top 3 colors:

1. Balloon White

2. Yellow

3. Red

red has to be seen in real life to be appreciated, I went shopping for yellow I walked out with red.

Evan,

Great choice! Post pics please :)

Edwin