The ugliest murcielago interior with death funk to boot.

abolfaz

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here are the wheel and tire sizes that Lambo says do not work on the Murci, but they really look good.

All I have left from my four months with this car is a ton of pictures (only one with the deadman inside), some paperwork from when the car was purchased new and the original wheels. I had to either keep this car and sell my 6.0 or vica versa, since my 6.0 never had any dead people in it this one had to go.

The deadman purchased the car new, had it for five months and was then shot in the head six times while getting a haircut. He spent two days in the car at the funeral home for his viewing. I purchased the car from his widow.

Come on! Look at the whole thread! Funky interior, guy have been shot while getting a haircut and then spent two days in the car at the funeral. This is pure life ! Funky life, funky death

• 2 weeks later...

think he just ate too much McDonalds and had a heart attack.?

I'm not kidding, I would get out of the car and once people would see the interior they would break out laughing.  The consensus was to get rid of those seats and this was from people who didn't even know about the dead guy.

You are a real sensitive soul arent you??? :mrgreen:

Yes I am, I can really only live with black or tan interiors. You just don't understand until you saw the way people reacted to the interior first hand. Believe me I can't decide if it was the colors or the dead guy that made me sell it.

• 2 months later...

Yup, I can honestly say that is the ugliest interior ive ever seen. I can see the CEO of Mcdonalds driving that car as a joke or something though... :lol:

Jimmy your car will definitely be awesome, cant wait to see pics. :)

I got the car because it was a deal and I resold it 4 months later for a profit. You couldn't smell anything other than the faint smell of pot.