Price check on this G

m32

5451438.jpg

5451451.jpg

06 G - 3500 miles

6 speed

Nav

no clear bonnet and no back up camera

Dealer is asking $125k. What would a fair/good/reasonable price be? I know the car is worth what I am willing to pay for it but I'd like some benchmarks. This is my favorite color combo and am willing to pay 3-4k more than market for that but I'm not sure if this is a good deal. What do you think?

Thanks

Edwin

Great car....never seen that combo. Classic Lambo.

Price appears to be great given what it is.

Ask yourself this question...how will you feel if someone else buys it...?

If the answer is you don't give a hoot...not the car for you. if you feel loss...jump on it now.

white is harder to sell especially since the car does not have clear bonnet and it's a manual (which you may like I assume). i would think 115k is a good deal if everything else checks out. i would not pay anything over 120k for sure.

Life is short, offer $120k as your final walk away price (which is a premium of around $5k for that year/mileage/option level) and they'll give it to you. Manuals, and white, are harder to sell than the standard "yellow e-gear" that serves as the most desired combo.

A premium here is irrelvant though because honestly that combo is rare, extremely rare in a manual, and you like it. Who gives a shit if you pay a premium for it? Why does "getting a good deal" always have to trump getting what we really want? :icon_thumleft:

If you afford to pay for the car, even overpaying for it, then it's not a big deal if you ultimately got what you wanted.

Love it! White with red interior is hot. Agree with Mako...go after what you want. That is a rare find. The 'only' thing it does not have is the clear bonnet, although some people prefer it without it. You could always add it later...will be pricey, but maybe you can factor that into the final price when negotiating.

Great car....never seen that combo. Classic Lambo.

Price appears to be great given what it is.

Ask yourself this question...how will you feel if someone else buys it...?

If the answer is you don't give a hoot...not the car for you. if you feel loss...jump on it now.

:iamwithstupid: 100%

Like said earlier, if you love it go in with a number in mind. Offer something, do the dance, walk out when you and they agree on a number.

115k seems solid.

My 06 G, back in September. Was a 6 speed car, with solid bonnet/no back up cam. Very similar to this car. With 9050 miles, I bought it for 102K + tax, etc.

Think about it.

Nice colour combo.... shame its a manual :)

Manual is faster and more enjoyable than E-gay in the pre-LP Gallardos.

Love it! White with red interior is hot. Agree with Mako...go after what you want. That is a rare find. The 'only' thing it does not have is the clear bonnet, although some people prefer it without it. You could always add it later...will be pricey, but maybe you can factor that into the final price when negotiating.

Great Call!! Ask for the owner to take off the amount / difference in the glass bonnet. Buy it, and rock on! White is cool. I wanted a Balloon White G Spyder... and got it. and love it!! Is that Pearl White or flat white?

That's a pure white...unfortunately, the car sold an hour or two after I posted this thread. Congrats on the new owner...back to the search for me

Edwin

That's a pure white...unfortunately, the car sold an hour or two after I posted this thread. Congrats on the new owner...back to the search for me

Edwin

Only means something more fitting for you will come along later Edwin. Keep your eyes peeled. I know I am.

Jack

My 06 G, back in September. Was a 6 speed car, with solid bonnet/no back up cam. Very similar to this car. With 9050 miles, I bought it for 102K + tax, etc.

Think about it.

Manual is faster and more enjoyable than E-gay in the pre-LP Gallardos.

Kilo, nice going on your pickup! That's a great price. Do you think the prices have gone back up though since then though?

Only means something more fitting for you will come along later Edwin. Keep your eyes peeled. I know I am.

Jack

Thanks for the encouragement Jack. I had a really hard time not pulling the trigger on this one (called the dealer yesterday and the lowest they said was $118k. After tax and shipping to houston, it would have been around $125k. I just didn't think it was worth that much... no matter how much I loved the color/combo.

Edwin

Kilo, nice going on your pickup! That's a great price. Do you think the prices have gone back up though since then though?

Prices may have gone up slightly or stayed the same. I think that the color combo is more desirable than mine and mileage is lower, but it doesn't warrant a $125K price tag. 110-115 is what I would shoot for.

A white car with hot red seats!! Like HREU said, CLASSIC LAMBO STYLE!! That really is a color combo reminiscent of some Countach's I have seen. Very, very cool. I know I already posted, but the more I look at it, the more I like it. Not that my opinion should sway your decision, but that is a great car color/combo.

Edwin

wow that is a bad ass car! everything is right on that car! buy it!!!!!

A white car with hot red seats!! Like HREU said, CLASSIC LAMBO STYLE!! That really is a color combo reminiscent of some Countach's I have seen. Very, very cool. I know I already posted, but the more I look at it, the more I like it. Not that my opinion should sway your decision, but that is a great car color/combo.

The car is back on the market, hmmm... Are there any stories with this car? I like it and think of making a move on it, but in this economy people better drive them, premiums are gone so I'll offer the same as I would for a 10k mile car. I bet they bought this for $102k tops if it's not on consignment.

Edwin

The car is back on the market, hmmm... Are there any stories with this car? I like it and think of making a move on it, but in this economy people better drive them, premiums are gone so I'll offer the same as I would for a 10k mile car. I bet they bought this for $102k tops if it's not on consignment.