Seeking Advise in Mods for my G Spyder!

RaginBull

I have attached a few pics.

I have a 2007 Balloon (pearl) White Gallardo Spyder.

Here what I am thinking of doing so far, some of the items are already on order:

Performance:

1. Kreissieg Exhaust with titanium tips and remote control (already on order, 3 weeks out)

http://kreissieg.ocnk.net/product/228

2. Upgraded Air Filters

http://www.please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer sponsors.com/product.asp?prid...0&webcat=no

Open to other suggestions. I don't want to TT this one. If I tt a G, I will get an LP-570 SL and go nuts with that. Maybe a dyno tune, just to get the most out of it naturally. I wouldn't mind more power, but I want that Kreissieg, so no TT kits with their own exhaust systems. The F1 Kreissieg sound is more important to me in this convertible than the gobs of more power from a tt.

Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

Body Accessories:

1. LP-570-4 Front Bumper (waiting for someone to make and release it)

-not yet available-

2. RSC Superleggera Style Carbon Fiber Side Skirts (already ordered, 1 week out)

http://www.rsctuning.com/product_info.php/...products_id/756

3. Heffner Carbon Fiber Supperleggera Style Rear Diffuser (on order, 1 week out)

http://www.heffnersperformance.com/g%20par...accessories.htm

4. I am thinking or painting the Callisto's shiny black, since I prefer that look and it would go better with the carbon and other accents, especially the LP-570 front bumper, when ever that comes out. Although, I may just buy another set of Callisto's, already in shiny black and have two sets of wheels. I would want the 2008 style callisto's (which are the same as what is on my car), I do not like the latest version as much.

-no pic needed, lambo stuff has them listed for sale, but no pic on site.

5. Full carbon fiber interior package (gauges, hand brake, center, egear plate, steering wheel, etc). I am still looking at all the options. I think most of these companies order the carbon fiber pieces from the same supplier, but I do know there are varied levels of quality when it comes to cf. So, I want to make sure I am getting a fair price and most importantly, excellent quality.

just one site with good pics - http://www.please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer sponsors.com/xq/asp/qx/Catego...do-Interior.htm

6. I am considering the carbon fiber mirror housing, since it may look great with the other carbon body stuff. I am unsure, I will wait till I see the other stuff on it to decide that one.

http://www.rsctuning.com/product_info.php/...products_id/752

7. Superleggera Wing? Not sure. I am not usually a fan of wings with Convertibles. I will also decide that one when the other stuff is done.

http://www.rsctuning.com/product_info.php/...products_id/787

8. I could also do CF washer covers, if I think it will add anything after the 570 bumper.

http://www.rsctuning.com/product_info.php/...products_id/753

audio and related:

1. Valentine 1 and Blinder M47 with display installed in rear view mirror

(already have the Valentine and Blinder and the mirror, ready to get it installed with stereo work)

http://www.stealthmirror.com/showcase.htm

2. AUDIO!!! Looking in to options and have gotten great suggestions so far. I do not want to change the head unit and I do not want to have a sub between me and my lady sticking out. So, I am exploring the best possible options without making a big visible change to the interior look. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!! I am thinking, a great amp, so excellent speakers (focal maybe), and if there is somewhere to hide a sub (maybe an 8" behind each of the seats)?

overall:

As far as the look goes, I am trying to keep everything within Lambo designs i.e., Superleggera style diffuser and side skirts, 570 bumper, etc. There are a lot of cool after market designs, but I want everything having an authentic lambo design element. I actually like the front lights and rear lights much better on the 04-08 over the smaller lights in the newer cars. So, with these changes, I will actually end up with all my favorite Gallardo stylings in one.

If anyone has any other suggestions I appreciate it!! Thanks & Cheers!!

post-24086-1276147440_thumb.jpg

post-24086-1276147454_thumb.jpg

post-24086-1276147469_thumb.jpg

Don't waste your money on all the "looks fast crap"...

Just go for the TT...

All other mods combined, no matter how many you do, will never add up the TT.

Carbon fiber washer covers or some funky side skirts... please...

Just start the car and listen... Ahh... turbos!

Trust me you will not regret it.

Don't waste your money on all the "looks fast crap"...

Just go for the TT...

I plan to tt another car soon. I just wanted to dress this one up a little. My biggest problem with the tt is the need to change the exhaust. I will definitely get a car done but UGR in the next year, those guys are amazing. I want this car to have that Kreissieg sound! I love it. Much more than anything else I have heard. I was planning to tt an SL when I find the one I want.

I plan to tt another car soon. I just wanted to dress this one up a little. My biggest problem with the tt is the need to change the exhaust. I will definitely get a car done but UGR in the next year, those guys are amazing. I want this car to have that Kreissieg sound! I love it. Much more than anything else I have heard. I was planning to tt an SL when I find the one I want.

Changing the exhaust, that's the best part. The sound.. Oh My...

I don't even bother turning on the sound system.. It's pointless.

Changing the exhaust, that's the best part. The sound.. Oh My...

I don't even bother turning on the sound system.. It's pointless.

By change the exhaust, I did not mean changing it from stock, I meant changing it from what I am putting in.

I agree with changing the exhaust being the best part... I have already selected the exhaust I want, the Kreissieg. I ordered it. I have not heard anything that comes close to that sound. That is why I do not want to TT this car. I want the Kreissieg exhaust more than I want more power. That is the sound I love. I will have UGR tt another Lambo for me, but for this car, I need to have that F1 sound that I have only heard from the Kreissieg.

Great looking car. I agree that with all the carbon parts you ordered black or gunmetal rims will look better (also i don't think there is a difference between 2008 callistos and LP560 callistos), but please do not put a wing on it.

have you heard the Kreissieg exhaust in person? you won't regret it.. :icon_thumleft:

For the audio department just put a 10inch sub in the passenger footwell. You could upgrade the door speakers also. Use a 5 channel amp to run the whole car...

just get a Heffner TT and forget about it. i have the same car and thats what i did. (dont waste your money)

you also need lambo owner status before you start modding anything ;)

Congrats on the car!

IMO-NO exhaust in the world sounds better than a TT Lambo at full tilt spinning all 4 tires through the first 3.5 gears.

No wing, other stuff is great. Exhaust is money. Wouldn't do much to the audio, infamous is right. Amp and sub and your done. The Callistos are the same for all years. Get em painted gloss black or possibly grey and you are done.

Great looking car. I agree that with all the carbon parts you ordered black or gunmetal rims will look better (also i don't think there is a difference between 2008 callistos and LP560 callistos), but please do not put a wing on it.

Wing is officially off the table!

Gun Metal sounds like the right approach. Thanks!

you got a very nice car there! all those mods are going to look out of this world when you are all done!! make sure you also paint you calipers.

GOOD CALL!! What color?

have you heard the Kreissieg exhaust in person? you won't regret it.. :icon_thumleft:

Yes, that is one of the reasons I do not want to tt this car. I want THAT sound. I have never heard anything that has come close.

For the audio department just put a 10inch sub in the passenger footwell. You could upgrade the door speakers also. Use a 5 channel amp to run the whole car...

I plan to consult with the audio people at Lambo Bergen County and find out what they have heard that worked best too.

Sounds good to me.

Congrats on the car!

IMO-NO exhaust in the world sounds better than a TT Lambo at full tilt spinning all 4 tires through the first 3.5 gears.

It is a nice sound, but the K F1 is what I desire. I like that sound much more, albeit, If I could tt with Heffner or UGR and keep it , I would tt

;-)

I've never heard the Kreisseig in person. Let me know when you get it installed and we can meet up and compare :icon_thumleft:

I've never heard the Kreisseig in person. Let me know when you get it installed and we can meet up and compare :icon_thumleft:

Sounds like a plan to me!!