VI Triplets

topjay

Couldn't manage to get them all in one shot, but still funny seing them close together. Can people please stop buying VI and making mine less exclusive.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

Yeah' That isn't gonna be....

I'm gonna encourage others to get it in VIs as well... That color's just Lamborghini all over.

I like the way you've shot some of the pics... Now pls get some more out in the sun.

(p.s. I believe the LP570's gonna be one of those cars which can pull off pretty much most of the colors in the spectrum....)

Gallardopete has a V.I. LP570 on order. Is that his car?

Still waiting for mine - its scheduled for build w/c 12th July. Pics look great, very glad I went for VI

Still waiting for mine - its scheduled for build w/c 12th July. Pics look great, very glad I went for VI

my fav color be sure to post up pics of yours when it arrives

VI has really exploded the past couple years. Trying to think back about when it became a color on the G...perhaps the SE two-tone car in 06.

Won't go wrong with VI SL..i saw one afew weeks back in VI,orange and white..i think VI looks very good! :icon_thumleft:

The Gallardo was born for that color...Beautiful.

I think this color is only looks good on Lambos

Ever see VI on a Zonda? Only other car to the Lambos Ive seen it on that looks good imho.

4567541092_ec907b5b3c_b.jpg

VI has really exploded the past couple years. Trying to think back about when it became a color on the G...perhaps the SE two-tone car in 06.

I don't think VI was ever really a color for the Gallardo...It was, however, first offered as an 'option' on the 2005 Gallardo. You would have to pay extra for the VI since it was really a 'Murcielago' color. Not sure how it worked out on the 2006 VI SE models; maybe the SE was offered in VI at no extra charge?

All I know is that the window sticker on my car indicates 'Special Paint Colour' for $7,260. Maybe that's why most people 'settle' for the other colors.

Sweet mother! Can't wait to get my VI 570. My car is supposedly getting build next week!!! It supposed to be on the ground in the US at the end of July. Going to bring it for the Stampede in Cali this August.

I don't think VI was ever really a color for the Gallardo...It was, however, first offered as an 'option' on the 2005 Gallardo. You would have to pay extra for the VI since it was really a 'Murcielago' color. Not sure how it worked out on the 2006 VI SE models; maybe the SE was offered in VI at no extra charge?

All I know is that the window sticker on my car indicates 'Special Paint Colour' for $7,260. Maybe that's why most people 'settle' for the other colors.

VI was for "old" Gallardo only via ad personam program, but I don't know, if it's standard for LP560