Loudest Exhaust for LP560?

JohnLP560

I recently sold my Superleggera which had Larini Test Pipes and Larini Sport Exhaust. Here is a video of my car

What is the loudest exhaust I can put on the LP560? Are test pipes available? Thanks

What is the loudest exhaust I can put on the LP560? Are test pipes available? Thanks

The loudest and best sounding exhaust of all (for the F1 sound) is the Kreissieg F1 with their matching test pipes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1NSTT7vODY

For the low end muscle car thing there are other options. I do not know that cause I am not a fan of that on Italian cars. To me, that is a USA thing.

I've seen that video before, Kries-Sieg sounds amazing! I don't think they have anything out for the LP560 though.

The loudest and best sounding exhaust of all (for the F1 sound) is the Kreissieg F1 with their matching test pipes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1NSTT7vODY

For the low end muscle car thing there are other options. I do not know that cause I am not a fan of that on Italian cars. To me, that is a USA thing.

I recently sold my Superleggera which had Larini Test Pipes and Larini Sport Exhaust. Here is a video of my car

Damn! Yellow Super G sounds great! Larini, LOC, Kreissieg...win, win, win.

Hell, stock 560 exhaust is win, too.

I agree with all of the above!! The Larini and LOC sounds great too.... it's just about what sound you like.

I agree with all of the above!! The Larini and LOC sounds great too.... it's just about what sound you like.

Get that damn Kreissieg installed already! I'm jonesing for fly-by videos!

Thanks, I loved the sound. Best part was I can shoot flames on command!

Hopefully Kreis-Sieg comes out with an exhaust for the 560!

Loudest??

Keep it simple. :)

4InchStraightPipe-1.jpg

Now, as far as if anybody makes a true straight pipe setup?... Who cares? There's plenty of fabricators you can get in touch with that can make it happen. It will be loud as all fcuking hell AND shoot flames!! You know, the things a young boy's wet dream are made of lol AND because it will just be some stainless piping and some fab work- it will probably the cheapest route as well

• 2 weeks later...

My Kreissieg F1 Exhaust has shipped from Japan!! It should be here tomorrow! Installed in a week or two by Lamborghini Bergen County with videos to come!

My Kreissieg F1 Exhaust has shipped from Japan!! It should be here tomorrow! Installed in a week or two by Lamborghini Bergen County with videos to come!

Kris,

That's awesome! Be sure to post video. Thanks! Have a great night!

Kris,

That's awesome! Be sure to post video. Thanks! Have a great night!

Thanks!! you too! Videos will definitely be coming full force! It's a shame it is a holiday, I have to wait to get her in!! lol

Gonna sound mean! Make sure to post video/sound clip up once you do.

Most Definitely!! It got delayed at customs, but should be here by Wednesday... Once it is in hand, I will schedule with Lambo Bergen County to do the install!

• 3 weeks later...

Any conclusions for you John? Im in the same boat, about to sell my SL, and 560 is already on the way. Im leaning towards the Capristo. Really would like to know what other 560 owners have done???

• 2 years later...

Does anyone have a kreissieg exhaust on an lp560. Want to know if you can get that high pitched f-1sound on a 2013 gallardo?

• 2 weeks later...

Just have someone fab you a straight pipe kit. That should take care of your needs.

Old thread here.

For lp560, ipe is an excellent choice too. YouTube vids of ipe sounds great. I hope to hear it in person this week. Their sound is similar to f1 like ksg

Fabspeed, not too loud and no drone. Beautifully made

Did you get to hear the IPE. I should be getting my IPE installed and the car back to me next Tuesday. Got a LP550-2, cat delete, and IPE. Hoping to get as close to the pre-lp f-1 scream. Anticipation is killing me.

Did you get to hear the IPE. I should be getting my IPE installed and the car back to me next Tuesday. Got a LP550-2, cat delete, and IPE. Hoping to get as close to the pre-lp f-1 scream. Anticipation is killing me.

Ragin Bull did you ever get any videos or sound clips of the Kreissieg on your car. Can you post a link? What year is your car?

From my extensive researching on exhaust systems I've learned the F1 sound isn't able to be duplicated on LP year cars. With that said, I love my Fabspeed exhaust. Keep us updated!

IMG_3005.MOVGot my IPE on. Sounds awesome but does not have the F-1 pitch. Doesn't matter any more as I have decided to get my new G TTed. Will decide on the company and pacakge next week.

• 2 weeks later...
From my extensive researching on exhaust systems I've learned the F1 sound isn't able to be duplicated on LP year cars. With that said, I love my Fabspeed exhaust. Keep us updated!

I've heard the same thing, may be someone can come up with one...