06 murcie

bigc900

I'm looking at an 06 murcie that Global Autosports has,Vin # ZHWBU26S46LA0190. Anybody done business with these guys or know anything about the car I'd appreciate a heads up . Pm me with info. thanx

I'm looking at an 06 murcie that Global Autosports has,Vin # ZHWBU26S46LA0190. Anybody done business with these guys or know anything about the car I'd appreciate a heads up . Pm me with info. thanx

Anyone out there with information let him know. I've met bigc a few times and he's a class act. I don't want to see him get screwed over on a M car purchase!

Congrats on looking at going to Murcielago, LEAPS and BOUNDS difference. You'll love it!

Can you post a link to the car? It looks like they re list cars from other dealers and individuals. Maybe a little touchy, but could have the right car.

Can you post a link to the car? It looks like they re list cars from other dealers and individuals. Maybe a little touchy, but could have the right car.

:iamwithstupid: I clicked all 20 Murci links and couldn't find that VIN. Can you give us a link?

globalautosports.com,06 murcie roadster, 5735 miles, private seller, red. a little over half way down the lambo listings. thanx

Unusual color combo , very sharp car . Good luck with the purchase .

globalautosports.com,06 murcie roadster, 5735 miles, private seller, red. a little over half way down the lambo listings. thanx

Nice looking car. Bold choice on the carpets. I like it though. I am curious, what does Global do to assure the quality of the car? Do they just back away from the deal for a fee? Do they stay involved to see the deal through? Interesting.

A friend of mine flew in about a month ago to view the car and test drive it. The car was in clean shape, however it pulled slightly to one side, it needed new tires and had no service history what so ever. They were suppose to take it to the local Lambo Dealer for a PPI and up date service. When he called back they calimed they did it, but when asked for reciepts, their claim was we dont have them but it cost about a $1000.00. Red flag went up and he backed away.

At the time, they did not OWN the car, it was a consignment car..I do not know it status currently.

But it NEED documentation for service completed.

Not sure what to make of that Global Autosports site...my car is still listed for sale on that site and I already bought the damn thing from Roy in March! lol

Yes, the only Dealing I had with them...which some may recall..

Was when they were "Buying" my 2006 White Roadster..car got to them, my funds for payment from them where shall we say "lost" in the mail as they claimed, yet in the meantime they had "sold" the car and it was delivered to a local person in Texas..

We were able to fly down and with the assistance of the Texas Dept of Public Safety get the car back in our possession and bring it back to Seattle...with a few extra hundred miles on it.

Needless to say, I would not do business with them.

I dont know anything about the global auto sports site or any of their dealings. I do know, that the DJ character representing this particular car does not own it. He is a consignment broker only and doesn't own or inventory anything. If you are an interested buyer, I would try to make contact with the actual owner if possible, and get everything in writing or get proof of service or any work performed. A PPI, as always, is highly recommended and I would take any information provided by this particular broker with a Bonneville sized grain of salt.

Is it me or are there two pics with different color interiors???

I thought that as well, but I believe it's just the lighting in the pictures.