the Italian Stampede, SIGN UP ASAP!!!!

Guys, in February the LamboPower group came out in full force for the OC run.... this one is going to be bigger and better. Heck, miricles even happened in Febrauary.. good ole Roy is back on LP!! hahaha

The event (by much demand) is now open to some Fcar and Maseratis... but of course, it will be LAMBORGHINI heavy. Another important update, this drive will benefit the CHP :)

http://italianstampede.com/

Any LP mods that wanna come, I'll roll out the red carpet. Destructo is coming!!!

ItalianStampede.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going. Flying down Wednesday night, staying at The Four Seasons and runnin up the 101 in the AM..should be a great day drive with a bunch of great people and cars..

Not sure what I will be going in yet..

2010 LP6704SV my white one with 8K miles on it!!

2011 LP570-4SL in White true 6 speed as well

Or something else...will come down to the last minute decision as always HA HA

I'm in too! I'll be driving to/from - another 5,000 miles on the Gallardo won't do it any harm.

When are you leaving from Indy? That's quite a drive!

I'm in too! I'll be driving to/from - another 5,000 miles on the Gallardo won't do it any harm.

Why does this not surprise me at all. Seems we will have a serious avatar update when this is finished. You taking a copilot with you I hope?

Why does this not surprise me at all. Seems we will have a serious avatar update when this is finished. You taking a copilot with you I hope?

Rumor has it, he's doing it solo! :eek3dance:

She'll be there :) Right? hehe

post-1090-1278604598.gif

Whoooaa.. Who's that and what show is it from??? :D

When are you leaving from Indy? That's quite a drive!

Haven't quite decided on the route yet - it depends on if I link up with anyone else who's driving out. Looks like a Sunday or Monday departure from Indy with 2 or 3 overnights along the way. It's one day longer than the trip to Salt Lake last year for the Giro, so it's not that big of a stretch for me or the car.

I might be interested. When is the deadline for signup? I would be driving from Atlanta and back. Could possibly meet up with Doltmo somewhere depending on what route he takes.

I might be interested. When is the deadline for signup? I would be driving from Atlanta and back. Could possibly meet up with Doltmo somewhere depending on what route he takes.

That would be sick! Maybe you could get a couple of other Atlanta owners to caravan with you.

I could adjust my route to swing further south. We could try Oklahoma City, if that works for you. Memphis is a bit out of the way. OKC's a stretch for the first overnight, but doable.

That would be sick! Maybe you could get a couple of other Atlanta owners to caravan with you.

I don't think ayone except me and Doltmo are likely to put that many miles on the Lambos.

Does anyone know when cut-off is?

I'm launching http://www.vipwithme.com to the public this week for open beta and depending on how that goes will determine my free time.

The two of you guys driving across the country to do Monterey would make an awesome story for La Vita... will need LOTS of photos!!!

Cutoff is the end of this month... but if you wanna go, I would sign up NOW. Its only $295!!!

After several years of Andrew making me feel guilty, I've decided to go. Can't wait to see you again Dave.

I will have the SV in Monterey but I've been talked into doing the Giro. Should be fun. I'm attending the new SSC Ultimate Aero replacement unveiling on the 8th then flying down to meet my car in San Jose on the 9th. See you all in Monterey!

Webster, when does your SL land? I bet you are going nuts right now.....!!! We cannot wait to see it on the run!

Webster, when does your SL land? I bet you are going nuts right now.....!!! We cannot wait to see it on the run!

Its already sitting at the dealer in chicago. Has been for a week now! There is a thread with pictures of it somewhere in this section.

edit: said thread http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=49772