What's wrong with this picture?

abolfaz

It's been stretched about 15". With the seat all the way forward you can barely reach the peddles!

Not shaq's.. he hasn't touched his in a long time. I tried it out and couldn't even reach the pedals without sitting on the absolute edge of the seat.

Shaq sold his car to another player here in AZ at least a year ago. It is crazy how long it is. BUT, to someone that does not know the car from the outside the normal person would never recognize that it has been stretched. I sat in it and I am at least a foot away from the steering wheel with my arms straight. Brian at SuperCars works on the current owners car.

Shaq could hardly even drive it bc his feet were so tall he would even have to keep his toes pointed to be able to work the peddles.

Stretching the car is the only way a basketball player of his size will be able to even think of driving a G.

What you can't appreciate from the photos is how well done the metal work was done. No filler and it's near perfect right out of the box.

What you can't appreciate from the photos is how well done the metal work was done. No filler and it's near perfect right out of the box.

Who is doing the work?