F430, are the crazy????????

Jkofinas

I wouldn't pay 10dollars for that ugly ass car. Id rather drive a hurst~!.

Pantera

What is a hurst???

:lol: :lol: :lol: You mean you didnt get one of them free with the miura course kit ? :lol: :lol: Pantera , you crack me up !

:lol: :lol: i meant the dead man hurst!. You know the caddillac converted into a stationwagon to drive around the dead?. Id rather drive one of those over a F430.

Pantera

What is a hurst???

:lol: :lol: :lol: You mean you didnt get one of them free with the miura course kit ? :lol: :lol: Pantera , you crack me up !

:lol: :lol: i meant the dead man hurst!. You know the caddillac converted into a stationwagon to drive around the dead?. Id rather drive one of those over a F430.

You are talking such bullshit again Pantera.You should be so lucky to find yourself behind the wheel of a 430 in the first place and you tell me you would rather drive a hearse.

Dumbass comment of the year :twisted: :twisted:

Pantera

What is a hurst???

You are talking such bullshit again Pantera.You should be so lucky to find yourself behind the wheel of a 430 in the first place and you tell me you would rather drive a hearse.

I would be very disgusted to be found driving a F430. Its not the uglyest car i have seen but its dam nearclose!.

Pantera

What is a hurst???

I would be very disgusted to be found driving a F430. Its not the uglyest car i have seen but its dam nearclose!.

Don't worry,there is no hope in hell that any Ferrari dealer will sell you one

Don't worry,there is no hope in hell that any Ferrari dealer will sell you one

Thank god!. I hope i never see one in person!.

I saw the first one this weekend. I don't have much to say. One guy who ones a nice F512M told me, you see the F430, in three years they will be all over the place.

I never understood people that would pay a premium for a production car ? Why ?

You can't wait three years ? Why flush 75K+ down the toilet ?

The car has a deeper more aggesive exhaust note, than a 360.

As a production model, I dont know why anyone would pay over when even waiting is no big deal bc u can choose from many other exciting cars in the meantime, and be driving them losing less cash....and own several cars and experience them!

Bull Shit!

I don't know what you people see in this car but all i see is pure uglyness. Like someone got a 360 and beat the hell out of it with an ugly stick!.

Jimmy V-12tkk, i think its probably one of the most uglyest cars i have seen in my life. bottom line!.

HEARSE

Look it up......

Bull Shit!

I don't know what you people see in this car but all i see is pure uglyness. Like someone got a 360 and beat the hell out of it with an ugly stick!.

Jimmy V-12tkk, i think its probably one of the most uglyest cars i have seen in my life. bottom line!.

... and I say if you had a chance to get even a ride in one you would probably bust a nut on your leg before you even opened the door.

i meant the dead man hurst!. You know the caddillac converted into a stationwagon to drive around the dead?. Id rather drive one of those over a F430.

Pantera

This is something you should discuss with your Mom. Any teenager who would rather drive a Hearse than a Ferrari would probably benefit from professional help. Good Luck!

i meant the dead man hurst!. You know the caddillac converted into a stationwagon to drive around the dead?. Id rather drive one of those over a F430.

Pantera

This is something you should discuss with your Mom. Any teenager who would rather drive a Hearse than a Ferrari would probably benefit from professional help. Good Luck!

No doubt about it. I am a lambo man through and through. Make no mistake about it though. If you gave me a f430 , hell I wouldn't even be that picky, give me a 430 for a smoking deal and I would drive the piss out of it ! :P

god damn!

id take one in a second

hell id take anything i could get my hands on.....

even a little beat up metro so i can go beat the shit out of it some more lol