2011 LP 570 Superleggera at Underground Racing for some twins??

Something for Brett David, owner of Lamborghini of Miami? :eusa_think: Details coming soon! Going to be a "Stage 2" 1000+ WHP 2011 Superleggera. Going to be one sick Underground Racing TT Gallardo! I will keep all updated on this build as we go with pictures.

008.jpg

010.jpg

013.jpg

012.jpg

015.jpg

Zonda's are cool. My customer has one.

The zonda is a monter!!!! TT the zonda!!! Have you guys run any of these cars on e-85 yet?

The zonda is a monter!!!! TT the zonda!!! Have you guys run any of these cars on e-85 yet?

I would think it's too much of a hassle to have E85. You get 1000 WHP on pump, and for those special occasions regular race fuel is better to use (but way more expensive than E85). If you have money to TT a Lambo buying race gas over E85 isn't really a problem. Not something I would run in my car, let alone in a lambo.

E85 makes your oil go bad fast because a lot of water goes into your oil, so you have to change it often. It also uses like 40% more fuel, so a tank of fuel won't get you very far. You also need larger injectors to supply the 40% more E85 needed (over pump/race gas).

E85 makes your oil go bad fast because a lot of water goes into your oil, so you have to change it often. It also uses like 40% more fuel, so a tank of fuel won't get you very far. You also need larger injectors to supply the 40% more E85 needed (over pump/race gas).

On the topic of oil there are oils that are better for alcohol typed fuel cars. One most cars I know use is Brad Penn Racing oil, I use this in everything I own except my motorcycle. Its great oil and has a ton of Zinc in it so its good on the engine components. The people I know that use it say they can go a lot more races than they can with other oils.

But the fuel burn rate on E85 is higher. I think E98 is a much better alternative to C16, both are around 117 octane although E98 is significantly less expensive.

I would think it's too much of a hassle to have E85. You get 1000 WHP on pump, and for those special occasions regular race fuel is better to use (but way more expensive than E85). If you have money to TT a Lambo buying race gas over E85 isn't really a problem. Not something I would run in my car, let alone in a lambo.

E85 Can make more power than race gas. It also runs alot cooler. I read that the water retetion issue is overblown. You do need larger injectors, but on D>I cars You can just incrase the pressure.

E85 Can make more power than race gas. It also runs alot cooler. I read that the water retetion issue is overblown. You do need larger injectors, but on D>I cars You can just incrase the pressure.

Mine is set up for 800HP on E85, but the builder said it's too much of a hassle on DD street cars. Lack of pumps with E85, water in the oil, bad millage (30-40% more fuel), hard to start in the cold. The opposite of what I want in a DD.

• 1 month later...